Twitter: Best offense in the NFL?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
KC has a great offense but that offense was shut down vs Tampa when OT Eric Fisher went down and the protection was no longer there. Mahomes got picked 2 times and that offense was held to 9 points. I continue to hear it is all the QB, reality it is more than just QB. They lose 1 OT and it is a disaster. Cowboys lose several and all I hear is that is no excuse? lol Offense starts up front, you can't protect or run blocks your offense can't move consistently no matter who your QB is.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Most questionable aspect of that is Zeke. A strong Zeke balances the offense. But the Zeke 2020 does not.

WOW!

neither does Cowboys roster 2020 can we stop only pointing out ZEKEs play in 2020, how about every other player that got inured and ditn play yet collected huge paychecks and watched while the other stars had to play(suffer) with Jags in front and around them..

zeke didnt have shot with hat OL, qb carrousel, a bad defense and some crazy coaching..

let it go..

let me know who actually played great last season, so we can make list where zeke can be compered to them..

lets be clear,

THE DALLAS COWBOYS WERE 6-10 BECAUSE THEY SUCKED, NOT BECAUSE ZEKE DIDNT PLAY WELL, ZEKE DIDNT PLAY WELL BECAUSE THE TEAM AND COACHING WERE BAD..

GET THE DIFFERENCE....?!! JEEZ

I do not know many RBS in history that could play much better with that qb, that OL, playing from behind, meaning the run game was no longer in play for much more then few hand offs here and there to try and keep the defense honest.. well they weren't being tricked..they said stop zeke as if Dalton, Nooch, and GG were going to make them pay..lmao...

Get freaking real..

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
CZ in a nutshell

Cowboys offense does not end year as a top offense - HA! HA! told you so, they ARE NOT the best offense in the NFL! :p :oldcouple:

Cowboys offense ends year as best offense in the NFL - Whatever.....it's just a bunch of meaningless padded stats.:rolleyes: :thumbdown:

fivetwos

Reaction score
WOW!

neither does Cowboys roster 2020 can we stop only pointing out ZEKEs play in 2020, how about every other player that got inured and ditn play yet collected huge paychecks and watched while the other stars had to play(suffer) with Jags in front and around them..

zeke didnt have shot with hat OL, qb carrousel, a bad defense and some crazy coaching..

let it go..

let me know who actually played great last season, so we can make list where zeke can be compered to them..

lets be clear,

THE DALLAS COWBOYS WERE 6-10 BECAUSE THEY SUCKED, NOT BECAUSE ZEKE DIDNT PLAY WELL, ZEKE DIDNT PLAY WELL BECAUSE THE TEAM AND COACHING WERE BAD..

I do not know many RBS in history that could play much better with that qb, that OL, playing from behind, meaning the run game was no longer in play for much more then few hand offs here and there to try and keep the defense honest.. well they weren't being tricked..they said stop zeke as if Dalton, Nooch, and GG were going to make them pay..lmao...

Get freaking real..
Gave that one a like without reading it.

I wonder if you actually get a fired up as your posts make it seem lol.

I truly hope not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It has potential to be . Assuming we can keep everyone healthy. Ultimately it will be measured by the success the team has.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Can’t wait for the excuses to start when the best offense in the NFL doesn’t live up to expectations.
ahhh, wishful thinking on your part...

I am 100% sure your next statement will be that the offense couldn't win games.....and equate offensive output to wins/losses...

tell me I am wrong.....

but then again we have to wait until the season and for you to post a 100 responses after we lose a game....blaming Offense and Dak..

come on tell me I am wrong

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think so.

Nah maybe top 5 they fit somewhere but #1 , nope..

#1 doesnt mean own the most yards stat!

let keep this real more scoring is need especially in the RZ, stalled drives, offensive TOs, and pother behind the chain penalty's have to be cleaned up..

this team as whole finds a way to shoot themselves in the foot anytime things seems to be going well..

that goes for Daks INTs and Fumbles, zekes fumbles, all the dropped passes by the WRs, all the pre snap penalties by the OL, holding by the OL, etc etc

even with Dak those first 5 games last year, there were some obvious warts, not just shuv blame on the defense..we saw a mess early in games causing them to be behind as much as the defense couldn't stop many drives..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Heaven forbid one starter miss one game. That would be enough to lower expectations of being the best offense in the league down to about 20th for the peaches and cream off-season homers.
you so want this offense to struggle so that you can come here and gloat. you would rather we do bad so that you can say you were right, because the thought of this team succeeding just burns you inside.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The cowboys don't really have games where they dominate in all 4 or 3 quarters

If they start scoring and leading in all 4 quarters they can be
is that even possible? to be leading in every quarter of every game? has any team ever done it, dominate in 3 out of 4 quarter of every game? is this a bar that any team can meet...ever?

fivetwos

Reaction score
WOW!

let it go..

lets be clear,

Get freaking real..
I'd say he takes a lot of criticism, some fair, some not.

It's tough to judge anyone at all off last season for reasons we are all aware of.

Elliott has definitely lost some explosiveness, and he appears to be taking steps to correct that.

He IS a bit of a front runner (has always won) and last years mess of an offense wasn't the best spot for him.

I'm actually more concerned about the pass happy league and him getting an opportunity to return to his old self more than any of it.

I don't see the team going back to where 21 was featured and Prescott drove the bus.....although my opinion is that's our best bet to turn things around quickly.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
W/Dak Prescott 2020:
1st half average 13 points/game (rank#18)
2nd half average 18 points/game (rank#3)

Defensive Ranking for Opps W/Dak 2020:
(1) Rams {14pts/3pts}
(19) Falcons {10pts/30pts}
(15) Seahawks {15pts/16pts}
(21) Browns {14pts/24pts(all 4thQ)}
(9) Giants {24pts/13pts(injury 3rdQ)}

Green Bay Packers had a good year putting up points #1.

For the Cowboys offense, they have to start the game better ranking 18th in 1st half points. Tyron and La'el are hopefully healthy as the reports say they are, so maybe having their 2 Pro Bowl OTs will help add a few points early.

Edit: Total Points/Game with Dak (rank#3)
then its not that cowboys offense was bad in the first half, as many fault it for all the losses and slow starts...they were middle of the pack..and pretty good in the second half, which most want to just dismiss as it doesn't matter...

but based on what everyone said, the offense was ssssssssooooooooo bad in the first half that we never had a chance the rest of the game...essentially saying game was over before it started...

and now do me a favor, do the same rankings for the defense..... and blame the offense for defensive performance.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gave that one a like without reading it.

I wonder if you actually get a fired up as your posts make it seem lol.

I truly hope not.
thx for the like lol :thumbup: i do get fired up like that during games though..:)

LOL not really just tried of somehow Zeke was 6-10 last year that if it wasn't for him we would have been 10-6 pretty ridiculous narrative as 2020 zeke sure ruined our season LOL

Injuries to like 17 to key starters including playing with 3rd string OL and bunch of backup qbs, all our Fas about gone after the bye and using street guys to fill in on defense didnt have an effect on zeke and the finale team record.. gets old really ..so ill come in and shut that chit down when i see it..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A top offense is capable of of playing decent against good teams with winning records and they are able to play entire games instead just the second half .
the offense was middle of the pack in the first half (17th).... for comparison Seattle was 15th in first half points and to many here Wilson is close to QB God.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'd rather NOT be the top ranked offense.

That's based on yardage only.

That probably would indicate being behind often enough to need to throw often enough to play catch up.

Let's play some defense and win some games. Leave the rankings to the talking heads who would run out of info each Wednesday without them.
I think we can do both, be the leading offense for yardage and play defense. It's hard to beat a team that mows through defenses and is hard to score on.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Says the guy who openly roots for the Cowboys to lose so he can be proven right.

you so want this offense to struggle so that you can come here and gloat. you would rather we do bad so that you can say you were right, because the thought of this team succeeding just burns you inside.
It's going to be more fun than watching the games. :lmao:

Maybe if you losers were better homers, the team would have won something the past 25 years.