Best re-binge worthy shows

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Some shows are amazing, but some you can power through all season again. Here are the ones we've rewatched.

The Office
True Blood
The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
Scrubs
Dexter
CSI
Firefly
Breaking Bad

What are yours?

cowboyec

Reaction score
the x-files
the twilight zone
the outer limits
hell on wheels
bonanza
the rifleman
buck rogers
the king of queens
the dick van dyke show
the invaders

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
I can only watch a series again if it's been long enough that I don't really remember it very well.

I used to be that way, unless I got bored. But now, I watch things in binge mode and I've run out of shows to watch. Since I have opportunity to watch whatever I like, I will start up something I've seen before. We'll either give up on it after a few episodes, or binge it again. Currently we are on season 3 of Sons of Anarchy (I hate that season).

cowboyec

Reaction score
i have every season of the x-files on dvd.
love that show.

i have the 1st 4 seasons of hell on wheels...they put season 5 out on 2 dvds as part 1 and part 2...hate that.
GREAT show.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MASH

Dick Van Dyke
The Avengers, still clever

What amazes me about those last four is that there was no way of taping those shows and some episodes I only saw once but all it takes is one trigger to get the memory banks rolling. I would have been a better student of history and other memory based courses if I'd had teachers that looked like Mary Tyler Moore or Diana Rigg.

I own MASH but will only start a re-watch from the laugh track dumped seasons, I cannot stand laugh tracks and that's why I don't re-visit DVD or Cheers.

I never watched The Office or Parks and Recreation the first time around and recently went through all the episodes of each and liked them a lot. I am on Community now and that's a great watch at night when I don't want to think and just be served stupid with a moral. But, I seldom get through one without a laugh.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Some not mentioned

Always Sunny
Parks and Rec
South Park
Simpsons
Seinfeld
Nice, this is my queue basically...Sunny more than the rest.
tenor.gif

InTheZone

Reaction score
X-Files
Supernatural
Breaking Bad
American Dad
Rick & Morty
Dragon Ball Z
Grand Tour
Top Gear (UK)

Shows I've had on my list that I haven't watched much lately but watched them nonstop when I was younger
Malcolm in the Middle
Ther Bernie Mac Show

InTheZone

Reaction score
Some shows are amazing, but some you can power through all season again. Here are the ones we've rewatched.

The Office
True Blood
The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
Scrubs
Dexter
CSI
Firefly
Breaking Bad

What are yours?
saw Firefly and wondered if you've ever seen The 100.