Best re-binge worthy shows

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I plead guilty on the spoiler thingy, I just assumed this was for people who had already watched the series. Makes sense though, we're trying to sell people who haven't watched it into watching it and coming back here to tell us what excellent taste we have in TV shows.
There were several people who posted spoilers.

While I am sure many people have seen the same shows, a lot of users read this thread to find shows they have not seen that other people enjoy enough to watch multiple times.

There is nothing wrong with creating a spoiler thread about any of those shows, but this thread started out as a "list the shows you re-binge" only to turn into a "so-and-so died, killed, etc." spoiler discussion for some reason.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There were several people who posted spoilers.

While I am sure many people have seen the same shows, a lot of users read this thread to find shows they have not seen that other people enjoy enough to watch multiple times.

There is nothing wrong with creating a spoiler thread about any of those shows, but this thread started out as a "list the shows you re-binge" only to turn into a "so-and-so died, killed, etc." spoiler discussion for some reason.
I think you hit on the reason we weren't thinking about spoilers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does this anser your question?

Do you think Baccarin's series V received an honest opportunity to remain on the air before it was cancelled? I say that knowing the series' writing grew somewhat stale in the second season but I have seen shows with worse effort renewed repeatedly.

I liked Baccarin's casting for the role better than I did Jane Badler, whom I thought did a really good job given the production quality of the original series. One thing is certain. Baccarin was mesmerizing episode-to-episode.

cowboyec

Reaction score

in my opinion...the best batman series...and the best animated series...EVA!

cowboyec

Reaction score

great show.
only ran 2 seasons.
if you're an x-files fan you'll recognize roy thinnes as jeremiah smith.

cowboyec

Reaction score

this used to come on sat nights on metv...now i dont know when or if they show it.
i miss starbuck.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Some shows are amazing, but some you can power through all season again. Here are the ones we've rewatched.

The Office
True Blood
The Wire
Sons of Anarchy
The Sopranos
Scrubs
Dexter
CSI
Firefly
Breaking Bad

What are yours?
Sopranos gets the win no doubt.