Best threesome at wide receiver in Dallas history

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You can say that but it’s ridiculous to say they’re the best when they haven’t played a down together .

It’s nothing more than speculative cheerleading which is fine as long as it’s presented as such.

No one is denying they have great potential but the proof is in the pudding not some Pom Poms. lol
Amari and Gallup each had over 1,000 yards receiving last season and now they have just added arguably the best WR in the 2020 draft class. Absolutely it's speculative but it's a good bet these three will be the best... 1000 yards each.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn’t place any of these current guys in those categories just yet.

Yea, it’s fun to talk about the possibilities but SHOW ME THE MONEY and I’ll lead the cheers.
Just you wait and see. These three are going to give Dak open targets all-day. Defenses will have to choose which one to shut down but it won't happen to all three.

Se7enout

Reaction score
If we only had a QB to throw to them.

I kid I kid.
We have andy dalton. He was able to pull multiple 10 win seasons in Cincinnati imagine what he would do with "the best trio we have ever had"... dak is an 8-8 qb even with talent surrounding him.

starfan1

Reaction score
I love our WR group for sure but CeeDee ain’t caught one pass yet

his potential and the potential of this group is certainly encouraging

quickccc

Reaction score
this is how i rank best 3 WR set in Cowboys history:

1) Pearson, Hill, johnson

2) Owens, Glenn, Crayton

3) Irvin, Harper, k. martin

4) Bryant, Austin, Beasley

5) Cooper, Gallup, Cobb

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
On paper maybe , We will see this year when the pigskin meets the palms. The best don't sit out with the game on the line or drop the ball in the clutch .

These 3 have the potential to be the best but somebody has to at least catch a TD pass in a SB before we crown them
I don't think @Risen Star was being serious.

Blackrain

Reaction score
They will have you eating crow. There is a difference between the best and greatest. The "greatest" have proven themselves, the best have potential but not necessarily reached it yet. I still stand by my words that the current trio is the best.

I hope they have me spitting pin feathers but at this point they are neither the best or the greatest .

They are a very promising group with talent and potential

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hope they have me spitting pin feathers but at this point they are neither the best or the greatest .

They are a very promising group with talent and potential
I never claimed they would be "the greatest" and that's not what the OP asked about. "The best WR trio" ever is on the roster right now. That's an opinion so stop getting so upset about it. Everyone has one.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I never claimed they would be "the greatest" and that's not what the OP asked about. "The best WR trio" ever is on the roster right now. That's an opinion so stop getting so upset about it. Everyone has one.

Being either the best or the greatest or whatever other accolades you want to bestow on them is premature till they play some games and prove something but if you want to formulate an opinion before they play or prove anything rock on with it .

Dont you get upset when your opinion is questioned because it is no more than a guess till it proves itself out

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Being either the best or the greatest or whatever other accolades you want to bestow on them is premature till they play some games and prove something but if you want to formulate an opinion before they play or prove anything rock on with it .

Dont you get upset when your opinion is questioned because it is no more than a guess till it proves itself out
You are welcome to your opinion. Challenge away if it makes you happy. You claim my guys haven't played games or proved something but just last season, Amari & Michael had 1189 and 1107 receiving yards respectively in the NFL while Lamb was in college racking up 1327 receiving yards. They will have you eating crow in 2020 if you bet against them now.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
You are welcome to your opinion. Challenge away if it makes you happy. You claim my guys haven't played games or proved something but just last season, Amari & Michael had 1189 and 1107 receiving yards respectively in the NFL while Lamb was in college racking up 1327 receiving yards. They will have you eating crow in 2020 if you bet against them now.
The current group can certainly be very, very good. Are they the best we’ve ever had? I’m not sure but Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb certainly might be at the top very quickly. They are all great WR’s.

There have been entire seasons where the best Cowboys receiver wasn’t as good as the worst of those three (whichever one that may be). Couple those 3 with the Dallas run game (including Prescott), and it should be difficult for any defense.

Unless something goes really wrong, any one of our top three WR’s should be able to go off and ruin a defenses day.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Forget Cowboys history. This is going to be Fitzgerald, Boldin, and Breaston redux.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Im not betting against them and I hope they light up the league but before last year I believed we had the best LBs in the league till they underachieved couldn't tackle and proved a disappointment. So I am waiting to see their performance on the field before I say they are the best