Twitter: Beware of Tony Pollard

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Some of you are too infatuated with TP. He's a solid RB but he's not better than Zeke. I'm glad TP is a Cowboy but I don't see him making a great impact in this game.

You must have missed last years game vs the 49ers with Pollard.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You must have missed last years game vs the 49ers with Pollard.
Oh yeah, as if how he played in one game against one team means he will always play that way against that one team. LOL

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dude used to be a normal poster then one day became suuuuuper pessimistic to the point where it seemed like he was hacked or something.

Thinks we are a garbage team, have 0 idea why he keeps being a “fan”.
Some fans prefer to cry :(

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what pollard does…Deebo is going to run all over our defence, maybe even toss himself a td pass and play some defence to boot…at least that’s what I hear.
Deebo will get his, but what I find interesting is that nobody even talking about Mitchell.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Who cares if Tony is 11000.5% healthy? Zeke is in the best shape of his life, off the injury report and ready to go, right? This is the worst case scenario for us, especially with Zeke being needed to do the job much of our OL cannot do. Tony will get some plays in, but not sure enough to make a difference

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who cares if Tony is 11000.5% healthy? Zeke is in the best shape of his life, off the injury report and ready to go, right? This is the worst case scenario for us, especially with Zeke being needed to do the job much of our OL cannot do. Tony will get some plays in, but not sure enough to make a difference

Zeke in the best shape of his life? LOL

Zeke sucks buddy. His days are long past.

Aven8

Reaction score
Or he'd be hurt.. kinda like Mostert, Mitchell and all the other guys who the Niners have trotted out there the past 5 seasons..

Speaking of Mostert, I’m glad that dude is hurt! That dude is a stud

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which games did we lose because Zeke got too many carries?
IDIOTS...blame Zeke for Tony's low carry count. Like I just showed.

OooOOOooooh! Those 13 carries.....really stealing all the plays!

How about moore run more than 18 times a game? Just an odd thought.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
IDIOTS...blame Zeke for Tony's low carry count. Like I just showed.

OooOOOooooh! Those 13 carries.....really stealing all the plays!

How about moore run more than 18 times a game? Just an odd thought.

I can never seem to get an answer when I ask which games Zeke lost for us... the truth of the matter is several of the losses COULD have been wins by giving Zeke the ball more.. Specifically in the red zone.. How many red zone trips sputtered because Mister Pass Happy went all pass and we ended up giving up a sack or getting a holding call? How many times did we fail on QB sneaks on the goal line instead of getting Zeke the ball with a head of steam and letting him batter the defense?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Preparing for what? Zeke to have little affect? Fully prepared for that.
I cant disagree with you, Im just praying and have been that Moore can discover a RBBC.
Zeke gets snap counts because he is the best in the backfield at picking up blitz/free man.. Daks last line of defense.
The only way Moore gets out of that preprogramed agenda is with some edge play and give the 49ers some of their own medicine.
Defenses have honed in on Zeke and his value to this offense. Its been a glaring red flag.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If the Cowboys only run the ball 18 times this is going to be a dark place come Sunday evening..
Can we reinvent the backfield after seeing some depth finally being deployed vs Eagles?