Twitter: Beware of Tony Pollard

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ah, his value relative to that new contract will be reset if he actually gets this team to GB. I don't care if he's 9-8 if he goes 4-0 or 3-1 in the postseason.
Would love to see the Eagles do some dirty work post season, and meet us in the CC.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
No.. It’s the games that’s we run him and he does nothing.

The Cardinals can’t stop the run but Zeke was so bad everytime he got the ball that they just stopped.

Just like KC and all the others. He’s not productive.

Cardinals game unproductive was becuase of our offensive game plan or OL or the defensive plan of Zona was the cause , It was not like Zeke had any holes to run thro’ and we didnt try any zone runs or outside runs,

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what pollard does…Deebo is going to run all over our defence, maybe even toss himself a td pass and play some defence to boot…at least that’s what I hear.
I thought Tebow retired and was playing baseball? Or was that retired from baseball and trying to play TE? You never know with these superstars.:laugh:

Doomsday77

Reaction score
I really do believe that we’ve been resting and reserving TP for the playoffs the last couple of months.

Philly game was very telling to me. They would’ve rather risked losing Zeke instead of Pollard. I think we see Pollard get majority of touches.

I hope you are right about featuring TP...Zeke needed his touches to initiate the free parking spot that comes with rushing for at least 1000 yards.:lmao2:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That message is for the San Francisco 49ers.

I think he is going to be key early on in the game. we have to run to the outside, throw him a few swing passes, some tosses and attack the edges. even if they have success on some runs, we have to continue. force that DL to run sideways and chase the ball. that will translate to a tired DL in the 4th and then zeke can go to work. play action becomes effective and we can seal the deal.

I agree, Pollard could be a big mismtach for them to manage. I would even love to see some zeke+pollard formations to throw off the niners.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is when Qb's make their money. Aikman was money in January.
That's right. NFC East? Tampa gets to play them.

We...have to sit at the adult table. Not the NFC East anymore it's time to man up and truly EARN The Big Money. If you can!

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This team is in trouble either way. Pollard is just going to blow the fall from grace a little more. We need a miracle to win.

since you pretend you didn’t see my message in the other thread. After we win do you agree to not post for the following week? Put your money where your loud mouth is

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I cant disagree with you, Im just praying and have been that Moore can discover a RBBC.
Zeke gets snap counts because he is the best in the backfield at picking up blitz/free man.. Daks last line of defense.
The only way Moore gets out of that preprogramed agenda is with some edge play and give the 49ers some of their own medicine.
Defenses have honed in on Zeke and his value to this offense. Its been a glaring red flag.

What team in the NFL plays the better blocker over the better RB? What team?

Never heard of that before. Move Zeke to FB. But dont let the guy carry the football.

Glad you agree.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What team in the NFL plays the better blocker over the better RB? What team?

Never heard of that before. Move Zeke to FB. But dont let the guy carry the football.

Glad you agree.

move the 1000 yard rusher (on barely 200 carries) over to fullback. That makes 0 sense

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
move the 1000 yard rusher (on barely 200 carries) over to fullback. That makes 0 sense

Obviously its an exaggeration. But these guys keep bragging about his blocking.

Zeke has 237 carries bud. If you want to win and win it all then you play the best players no matter salary. When did that change in Dallas?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I wonder how different the Cowboys offense would be if both Zeke and Pollard managed to stay healthy. Two tough hombres.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would love to see the Eagles do some dirty work post season, and meet us in the CC.

hehe....... Maybe I've just seen too much Jaylon Hurts in the last 5 years, but I know that guy can't read a defense. They had no chance of beating Brady.