Big Baller Brand Give 'F' By Better Business Bureau

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
https://www.bbb.org/central-califor...ino-hills-ca-850024341/reviews-and-complaints

I was referred to as a 'tiny baller' and was told to "...call the following number and cry to them." The number I was given, was to the LA County Morgue in Los Angeles, CA. I think there is nothing more to say after that.

Ordered the “SAINTS CLASSIC HOODIE“ for $60.00, what a joke! Received the sweatshirt and the seam near the under arm is ripped. Called to complain, what a joke, no answer. Sent an email and was actually told to just “ sew it “. Someone was laughing in the background, I was told to step up and be a “ baller “

I purchased 2 items and was told there would be a 1-2 week delay. I have been waiting 6 weeks now, and when I asked why it was taking so long, I was called a ‘small baller’. At this point I believe they have decided to steal my money.”

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if his sons know he's crazy and out of control but are just too intimidated to speak up.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I wonder if his sons know he's crazy and out of control but are just too intimidated to speak up.

At some point they will. He's already ruined an opportunity for LiAngelo, despite the trouble he got himself into, he would still be enrolled at UCLA and would be able to possibly get a degree. If LeMelo turns out to be not so good, and Lonzo ends up as a middle tier PG, then when you consider how much money in endorsements he passed on, you could argue that he's ruined all three of his boys pro careers/pro opportunities.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I don't understand how this idiot has fans or get attention. Same with the Kardashians. I just don't get it.

Lol, but you clicked this thread, right? Is that not why/how him and the Kardashians have fans/get attention? Either you love them or hate them, but either way, you can't help yourself.

ghst187

Reaction score
Normally I would pull for the little underdog against the titans like Nike and xarmor, etc.,,,but In this case I have to hope Lavar gets wiped out, loses everything, shuts the heck up, and goes away forever.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I absolutely hate the guy, he is so annoying. I at one time would DVR the morning ESPN shows but once it became all about him, I just gave up on it all. No wonder their ratings are down. They talk like his sons are so good at basketball, but yet he is the HC and basically feeds his sons the ball! I mean what coach in their right mind would put up with a guy not running plays and trying to shoot from half court or whatever distance he consistently shoots from. Just some crap I have read about. I tend to get annoyed pretty easy with morons, so something I have to work on to get my blood pressure down.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Lol, but you clicked this thread, right? Is that not why/how him and the Kardashians have fans/get attention? Either you love them or hate them, but either way, you can't help yourself.

I clicked on it and I don't even know what it's about. I have no idea what Big Baller is, and I've been trying to figure out by the comments who exactly 'he' is.

I do want to hear the customer service calls though.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I clicked on it and I don't even know what it's about. I have no idea what Big Baller is, and I've been trying to figure out by the comments who exactly 'he' is.

I do want to hear the customer service calls though.

You think he's an idiot, but you don't know who he is?

Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot, and a clown, but I do think you can say that without knowing who he is.

JDSmith

Reaction score
You think he's an idiot, but you don't know who he is?

Don't get me wrong, he's an idiot, and a clown, but I do think you can say that without knowing who he is.

Not sure how you concluded that I called anyone an idiot. You must have me confused with someone else, or you misread my comment.