Big Fat Mike will cost us a game someday

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Fair enough. Sorry, so many hateful trolls yelping after good wins, my natural reflex is to drop smack, ya know?

I love the Cowboys beyond reason. I literally grew up with the team and spent time in Tex Schramm's house.

I find a lot here funny. I love it, it's entertainment.

I like being part of the Cowboys community even though I no longer am home. I'm just a brutally sarcastic MFer.

It makes my wife laugh so I guess it works.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Every week we are getting closer and closer to an L due to Big Fat Mike's bone headed decisions. Is he eating too much before games? You waste a TO in the 3rd to challenge a spotted ball, for one damn yard, just kick the damn FG and get your 3 pts. Then you "bench" diggs when you're only up by 2 possessions and play soft D, letting Dam Sarnold of all people to score 2 unanswered TD's. What an idiot. Every week his IQ drops by a few points and this team will have to suffer for it in a big game in the future.

100% agreed. Let’s hope it’s not in the playoffs.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
U did a good job When I go sarcastic I get attacked keep it up the better ya get the more you will get blasted

I've been doing it since the old boards. I just sound so serious when I do it I get blasted.

I could be a real jerk and remind people about the OG Cowboys board when Pappydog was a Dak backer and wanted the Cowboys to cut Martin.

Guess he doesn't want people to know that. No sarcasm.

Last edited:

ultron

Reaction score
At least he doesn’t send a 12th man in on a crucial play lmao

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every week we are getting closer and closer to an L due to Big Fat Mike's bone headed decisions. Is he eating too much before games? You waste a TO in the 3rd to challenge a spotted ball, for one damn yard, just kick the damn FG and get your 3 pts. Then you "bench" diggs when you're only up by 2 possessions and play soft D, letting Dam Sarnold of all people to score 2 unanswered TD's. What an idiot. Every week his IQ drops by a few points and this team will have to suffer for it in a big game in the future.[/. It’s fun to play GM. The good thing you’re not really out there
I’m not sure you and others can begin to fathom what he’s contemplating out there

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All coaches cost you games ......
I’ve seen Belichick lose playoff games because of timeouts. Andy Reid. The best of them. It’s part of coaching to fans think they can really handle. I think most fully shaking during the two minute drill. Everybody thinks it’s easy

xtreme_2k

Reaction score
Every week we are getting closer and closer to an L due to Big Fat Mike's bone headed decisions. Is he eating too much before games? You waste a TO in the 3rd to challenge a spotted ball, for one damn yard, just kick the damn FG and get your 3 pts. Then you "bench" diggs when you're only up by 2 possessions and play soft D, letting Dam Sarnold of all people to score 2 unanswered TD's. What an idiot. Every week his IQ drops by a few points and this team will have to suffer for it in a big game in the future.
Reminds me of spoiled brat, can never be too happy, always looking for something negative to say.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well I think most fans don’t realize. Maybe big Mike doesn’t want anyone knowing what he’s thinking. He has everyone guessing. And I think that’s actually a good thing. Fans don’t like it because they can’t comprehend it. Well screw the fans this is about winning football games

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Aftershock said:

I can think of 50 better ways to get your point across.

Exactly, without resorting to the name calling vocabulary of a middle school kid pretending to be an adult.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score

Big Mike: Head Coach of the 3-1 Dallas Cowboys.
You: complete nobody.

sit down

CWR

Reaction score

The idea was to get them offsides. When that didn't happened he pulled the challenge flag, because it was going to cost a time out either way.

Please don't think I'm sticking up for his typical piss poor game management, but I believe that was his rationale on this play.

Reactions: BAT

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OIP.0BNNU984kCBnlfL-O7045AHaJA
I like this thread :popcorn: