Big time throws. Goff had more than Brady

Number1

Reaction score
are you suggesting Goff played well in the SB?

he led the only the 2nd team in SB history not to score a TD

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Big time throws in big time moments I'll take Brady. Goff has a crap day, hell had a wideopen WR in the endzone easy TD but because he was late seeing Woods the pass was broken up. Main thing what do you do at the stage of the game where all chips are on the line. Brady time and again comes up with the killer play

GenoT

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Winning the Super Bowl > pretty passes

All day, everyday!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Why are you interested in the state of my undies?

You don't like it, talk to the Mods. Rules of the board clearly indicate what types of threads belong in what forums. Not my rules so bring your underware questions to the powers that be.

To be fair the SB and all the NFC/AFC games thread were in fan zone and had nothing to with the Cowboys. Explain that

Gameover

Reaction score
Hopefully, it will not be longer then a few minutes but if it happens to be hours, so be it. However, if it happens to be more then that, that's fine to. It's interesting that you know full well that this thead doesn't belong here but you post it anyway, knowingly. This is why nobody can have things I guess.

Actually I didn’t realize it was out of place until you started throwing a hissy fit

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
To be fair the SB and all the NFC/AFC games thread were in fan zone and had nothing to with the Cowboys. Explain that

The Board is usually open to events like the Super Bowl on the main forum because it's happening then. It's always been that way, as far as I can remember. However, this is a discussion about two QBs that aren't Cowboys from a game that took place a week ago. It's a different situation all together, obviously.

revospeed

Reaction score
Brandin Cooks deserves more blame than Goff, imo. He had two catchable passes that he dropped, one for a TD, another one dropped inside the 15. Goff didn't play well by any means, but he wasn't Kerry Collins or Craig Morton bad.

CPanther95

Reaction score
are you suggesting Goff played well in the SB?

he led the only the 2nd team in SB history not to score a TD

That's not as bad as the one QB in SB history who led an offense that was completely shutout.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I0RZmPz.jpg

Pape

Reaction score
Fran Tarkenton

... and not only was his offense shut out in the Super Bowl, they gave up a safety.
and the only points washington scored in VII was on a blocked field goal/fumble...

did not realize tarkenton got shut out too

CPanther95

Reaction score
and the only points washington scored in VII was on a blocked field goal/fumble...

did not realize tarkenton got shut out too

Forgot about VII even though I lived in DC at the time.

At least they made their extra point.:D