Biggest QB Failure in the NFC East?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Wentz is great when healthy. The injury label is an exaggeration.

I keep reading this.
It sounds like two people arguing about Wentz... lol

He's great when he's on the field.
But to suggest he's not always on the field implies that he can't stay healthy.
However, to suggest that is to label him as injury prone.
And yet, somehow, that's an exaggeration!?!... lol/smh

C42

Reaction score
I keep reading this.
It sounds like two people arguing about Wentz... lol

He's great when he's on the field.
But to suggest he's not always on the field implies that he can't stay healthy.
However, to suggest that is to label him as injury prone.
And yet, somehow, that's an exaggeration!?!... lol/smh
Moreso has been freak injuries vs injury prone in his pro career.

C42

Reaction score
Great? Not consistently. He hasn't been great since 17. And last year the dude fumbled frickin' 17 times. 2nd most in the NFL.
Fumbling has always been an issue. But to suggest he wasn’t great last year based when taking into account the weapons he had is a lie. First QB in NFL history to hit 4k without a single 500 yard receiver. That’s just sad how much help he got outside.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See above. He’s missed what? 8 games in 4 years?

What is it. 4 injuries in four pro seasons? And you’re making a positive out of the fact that three were season-ending so he missed fewer games? Please.

That’s not including his injury in college. Or his missing time already in camp this year with a minor ‘lower body’ issue, whatever that is supposed to be.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm guessing that was an attempt at saying Daniel Jones is the next Eli. Boy, I hope not. I really don't care to see the Giants luck into a couple more SB wins.
The odds are very much against a QB of that caliber winning 1, let alone 2.

I would be thrilled if the Giants had an Eli for the rest of time.

kskboys

Reaction score
Fumbling has always been an issue. But to suggest he wasn’t great last year based when taking into account the weapons he had is a lie. First QB in NFL history to hit 4k without a single 500 yard receiver. That’s just sad how much help he got outside.
Calling him great based on last year is even a bigger lie.

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, and BTW. Great QB's absolutely do not end up top 5 in fumbling. Part of being a "great" QB is no TO's. That alone makes him not great last year.

C42

Reaction score
Oh, and BTW. Great QB's absolutely do not end up top 5 in fumbling. Part of being a "great" QB is no TO's. That alone makes him not great last year.
Part of being a great QB is being able to carry your offense and put the offense on ur shoulders. We saw how Dak was pre-Coop. We know his numbers when Zeke is shut down (75 yards or less). Zeke carries that offense. Wentz carries ours. Big difference.

C42

Reaction score
And what do you call a guy who continuously gets "freak injuries"?

That would be injury prone.
Again, it’d be different if it were bad knees or concussion prone. He hasn’t had the same injury twice so it’s a tad different. Would u rather have a player with Wentz issues or Jordan Reed for example?

C42

Reaction score
What is it. 4 injuries in four pro seasons? And you’re making a positive out of the fact that three were season-ending so he missed fewer games? Please.

That’s not including his injury in college. Or his missing time already in camp this year with a minor ‘lower body’ issue, whatever that is supposed to be.
He’s playing tomorrow. Idk why ur holding an injury in camp against him. Lol means nothing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Again, he’s 100% starting tomo. Preseason injuries are usually just taking things with extra precautions.
Dak had none of those groin injuries. I understand you’re obviously an Eagirls fan but lets be real.

C42

Reaction score
Dak had none of those groin injuries. I understand you’re obviously an Eagirls fan but lets be real.
I am being real. They take extra precaution in the preseason, no need to risk anything before the season starts.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dwayne Haskins - Raw QB with a cannon for an arm, can place the ball anywhere on the field. He will develop more with Alex Smith there to help him.
Daniel Jones - Has the potential to be a top 10 QB. He had no WRs last year. All he has is Barkley. This kid will get better.
Dak Prescott - Dak is better than I give him credit for. Very tough guy has a pretty good mental game but physically struggles with accuracy and consistency. Could be top 10 but wont be top 5.
Carson Wentz - Everything you want in a QB but the toughness! Seems to always find a way to get injured and that could derail his career if it continues. Has potential to be a top 5 QB but wont develop into that unless he stays healthy.

None are failures yet!