Biggest QB Failure in the NFC East?

C42

Reaction score
They must have taken extra precautions with his throwing arm as to not wear it out before their game against Washington.

I guess he wasn't healthy on Sunday?
3/5 OL being out mighta played a part too.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jay Ajayi - Had bad knees

Jordan Reed - Concussions

Romo - collarbone

Lee - Knees

LVE - Neck

For Wentz what is it that is prone to getting injured again? Looks to be moreso freak injuries. Not often ur gonna get hit in the knee on both sides at the same time. I don't even know/remember how the back injury happened. The concussion on a blindside hit is a terrible example to use to call someone injury prone. So, what is it?
It's not necessarily one body part that makes a player injury prone. For instance, w/ Josh Rosen it's a soft muscle tissue issue.

Sometimes, it's simply that a player isn't put together solidly enough. For instance, you've misdiagnosed Lee. He has sustained many different injuries to many parts of the body. His injury prone appears to be a lack of simple body toughness.

Romo wasn't injury prone. He got beat up badly due to Jerry's incompetence, and ended up w/ a bad back. It was age that got him.

kskboys

Reaction score
Just going off the polls taken the previous two off-seasons (post 2018) from two differ sources.
You must be cherry picking your sources then. I've seen him more in the 12-18 range.

C42

Reaction score
You must be cherry picking your sources then. I've seen him more in the 12-18 range.
Honestly I've only seen two done with executives/front office people. If there have been more I'd love to see 'em!

The one done by the Athletic the past two years with 50 executives and GMs had Wentz above Dak both times. The most recent one this past offseason having him at 11 and Dak at 12.

The one conducted by ESPN with 50 NFL personnel this past offseason had Wentz at 8 and Dak at 9.

ghst187

Reaction score
Jones reminds me so much of Eli.....plays pretty well overall...safe reads...then gets pressure and tosses an INT...game over. Like 30 good passes/plays and 2-3 *** plays that end up changing the game

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Honestly I've only seen two done with executives/front office people. If there have been more I'd love to see 'em!

The one done by the Athletic the past two years with 50 executives and GMs had Wentz above Dak both times. The most recent one this past offseason having him at 11 and Dak at 12.

The one conducted by ESPN with 50 NFL personnel this past offseason had Wentz at 8 and Dak at 9.

This year is going to be the final nail in the coffin for the Dak / Wentz debate and it's not looking good for your boy.

C42

Reaction score
This year is going to be the final nail in the coffin for the Dak / Wentz debate and it's not looking good for your boy.
So far this year it’s clear who is struggling more, I’ll say that much. But the team is doing him no favors. Week 1 our OL was terrible. Week 2 our defense was terrible. Wentz struggled both weeks, but I wouldn’t place the most blame on him either week.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
So far this year it’s clear who is struggling more, I’ll say that much. But the team is doing him no favors. Week 1 our OL was terrible. Week 2 our defense was terrible. Wentz struggled both weeks, but I wouldn’t place the most blame on him either week.

Do you think Peterson still has confidence in him? I'm not so sure with some of his statements in the press.

C42

Reaction score
Do you think Peterson still has confidence in him? I'm not so sure with some of his statements in the press.
I think Doug does. I don’t think Hurts is ready and I think Doug knows it too, as evident by him being inactive week 1. Doug and Wentz will always say the right things but eventually u gotta hold him accountable, which Doug kinda did this week with the endzone pick. I’m hoping it’s because of the limited work this offseason.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ill take a fully healthy Wentz over all of them.
Again, he’s 100% starting tomo
Wentz is great when healthy. The injury label is an exaggeration.
o_O
If Wentz is great, then Dak is.... exceptional
:lmao2:
Long as the division isn't on the line against their practice squad :D

Tbh, his career numbers against Philly aren't impressive.
ONE game. Who cares about numbers. It's the wins that count. Your Eagles record against Dak is similarly lopsided. Dak won four of the six games he's played against Philly.
No it isn’t.
Great? Not consistently. He hasn't been great since 17. And last year the dude fumbled frickin' 17 times. 2nd most in the NFL.
:bow:

C42

Reaction score
o_O
:lmao2:
ONE game. Who cares about numbers. It's the wins that count. Your Eagles record against Dak is similarly lopsided. Dak won four of the six games he's played against Philly.
:bow:
Pounding ur chest after 2 games lol, relax.

Also wins are a team stat. Look at his numbers in those games.

kskboys

Reaction score
Part of being a great QB is being able to carry your offense and put the offense on ur shoulders. We saw how Dak was pre-Coop. We know his numbers when Zeke is shut down (75 yards or less). Zeke carries that offense. Wentz carries ours. Big difference.
So when exactly did you see me call Dak a great QB? You're the one doing that, not me.