Bills DT Ed Oliver arrested on DWI, weapon charges

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Montgomery County isn’t the place to be drunk driving at night, it is littered with police :laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oliver is the fourth NFL player to be arrested in the last 6 days! Ahhh, the life of multimillionaires professional thugs!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Oliver is the fourth NFL player to be arrested in the last 6 days! Ahhh, the life of multimillionaires professional thugs!

But when they make bail, they'll still be millionaires. Therein lies the difficulty in trying to look down on players.

John813

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29633175/bills-ed-oliver-says-feels-violated-unwarranted-arrest
"I'm not sure how you get arrested with nothing in your system," Oliver said. "That's one of the things [I'm talking about] when I say life can hit you quick -- even if you're innocent, you can still go to jail for nothing. You've just got to do what you've got to do. If they say you've got to go to jail, don't resist, go to jail.
Oliver, 22, said he blew a .00% on his Breathalyzer test May 17, but officers still believed he was impaired. He said he took an independent blood test following his arrest and knew he didn't have anything in his system but still had to wait for the legal process to play out.

Flamma

Reaction score
I guess he didn't pass the field sobriety test in their opinion. They probably thought he was smoking weed. You shouldn't drive tired either. That's also impaired driving. And whatever you do, don't tell an officer you're tired. He'll slap you with driving recklessly. At least here in NJ.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29633175/bills-ed-oliver-says-feels-violated-unwarranted-arrest
"I'm not sure how you get arrested with nothing in your system," Oliver said. "That's one of the things [I'm talking about] when I say life can hit you quick -- even if you're innocent, you can still go to jail for nothing. You've just got to do what you've got to do. If they say you've got to go to jail, don't resist, go to jail.
Oliver, 22, said he blew a .00% on his Breathalyzer test May 17, but officers still believed he was impaired. He said he took an independent blood test following his arrest and knew he didn't have anything in his system but still had to wait for the legal process to play out.
Yup now he will sue the department and good for him. The only reason the gun was illegal was because they stated he was under the influence and then that makes the gun illegal. Things like these are normal for the community hence the world being the way it is right now. Guess they didnt know he was a football player with more resources

cowboyec

Reaction score
we need football.
some folks out there got too much time on their hands.
bring back practices in pads.
please and thank you.
its now for the safety of us all.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Yup now he will sue the department and good for him. The only reason the gun was illegal was because they stated he was under the influence and then that makes the gun illegal. Things like these are normal for the community hence the world being the way it is right now. Guess they didnt know he was a football player with more resources
If there was absolutely nothing else to the story and he was wronged then yeah something should be done. But lets not act like an overwhelming majority of these incidents are innocents being preyed upon by power hungry police.