Bills issue O.J.'s No. 32 for first time since 1977

joseephuss

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26793693/bills-issue-oj-no-32-first-1977

Bills issue O.J.'s No. 32 for first time since 1977

The No. 32 has been put back in circulation by the Buffalo Bills for the first time since 1977, the last season O.J. Simpson wore the number.

Running back Senorise Perry, who signed with the Bills as a free agent, is wearing the number during the team's organized team activities. He told The Athletic that he thought the number was retired.

"I thought it was retired, but then I was told it was available. Boom, I took it," he told The Athletic.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I remember seeing 0.J laying head first on the ground,in that record setting 2003 yards in a season ( they aired the hell out of it on TV the rest of that Sunday afternoon)

joseephuss

Reaction score
I bet he doesn't make the cut.

I agree. Easy bet. A 27 year old veteran with 8 career rushing attempts isn't likely to make a team that already has Lesean McCoy, Frank Gore, T.J. Yeldon and drafted a running back in the 3rd round. My bet is that McCoy gets traded or released. Even that is a somewhat easy bet. They save $7 million if they part ways with McCoy.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I agree. Easy bet. A 27 year old veteran with 8 career rushing attempts isn't likely to make a team that already has Lesean McCoy, Frank Gore, T.J. Yeldon and drafted a running back in the 3rd round. My bet is that McCoy gets traded or released. Even that is a somewhat easy bet. They save $7 million if they part ways with McCoy.

I guess that's my bad for not making an obvious joke more obvious... lol.