Bills/Pats WC Game

starfan1

Reaction score
And the Dak fanboys will make excuse for every mistake; every fumble; etc.
Na there’s only a few of them. There are many more ignorant haters on game day who don’t know a lick about football

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo has much worse interception to TD ratios. Romo couldnt run. Romo let every play clock go to zero. Romo fumbled a game winning snap in the playoffs. Romo lost at home as the #1 seed. Romo is an above average QB, but he wasnt as good as Dak.

And? So does Goff. They both have better TD-INT ratios than not only Romo, but much better QBs than Romo, like Marino and Elway, and Aikman and every other all time great HOF NFL QB.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
So we have one of the top QB's in the league, who put up some of the best numbers in team history this season and helps lead the team to the playoffs, and we have fans here that are shtting on him in a Bills/NE game...

Literally no other fanbase in all of sports would do this crap. :facepalm:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tonight’s thread is pretty much a preview of what we’ll see tmrw only worse

every incompletion will scrutinized and the haters will not shut up

And that’s probably when we’re winning

I may consider not paying much attention to the game thread because of that.
Will try to skim through on commercials. Lol.
Or just try to ignore posts from the usual haters.

Vandyr

Reaction score
I mean perhaps you shouldn't beat around the bush. You defy stats, so you are pretty obvious in what forms your opinions. Dont be a coward, say what you really feel.

I have been? What kind of smooth brain comment is this?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol there is a reason why a thread about Patriots Bills got derailed into a Dak bash thread. there are far more degenerate Dak haters that frequent this board than then there are what you would refer to as Dak Stans

Not only that, but seems far more haters in general.
Or at least they paint a bad picture of everything, so when things do not go right it is not a let down. :muttley:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wonder what is the over/under on how many people in Buffalo have hangovers tomorrow....75,000? :popcorn:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
So we have one of the top QB's in the league, who put up some of the best numbers in team history this season and helps lead the team to the playoffs, and we have fans here that are shtting on him in a Bills/NE game...

Cause it has nothing to do with Dak and his talent as a QB. It's a personal hate towards him and that's why they say outrageous comments that are silly, stupid and false. Hence the reason the goal post are always moving and they don't respond when they contradict themselves

starfan1

Reaction score
I may consider not paying much attention to the game thread because of that.
Will try to skim through on commercials. Lol.
Or just try to ignore posts from the usual haters.
Ya not sure how much of them I can stomach either. Plus I’ll be hanging out with several others I’ll probably check in a couple times

Ken

Reaction score
Actually he hasn’t, which is why guys like Jimmy Johnson and Witten said it and multiple commentators have said it.
Oh, well...Witten also said that Dak took it to a whole another level when he was in the booth. Maybe you missed that?

Also, Jimmy said he could win a super bowl with the players around him. Ya know, kind of like any other qb who has ever played the game?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Cowboys fans get pathetically obsessive when it comes to the QB position