Bills/Pats WC Game

khiladi

Reaction score
Remember, this is a rebuilding Patriots team that played better than expected. This game is more like the Cowboys getting rocked by the Lions before they won the SB, then Bill Bellichek being done.

TWOK11

Reaction score
The Patriots are a remarkably similar team to the 49ers in terms of strengths and weaknesses. ME was actually a better team for most of the year. And we’re seeing how that style translates in the playoffs against a high level passing game.

The Patriots are averaging over 5 YPC, and it doesn’t matter at all because the other team’s QB and passing game are so much better.

I expect our game to look similar if good Dak shows up. Jimmy G will turn it over trying to keep up and it will snowball quickly.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Josh Allen killed Jacksonville Jaguars this season. I mean he is just a top 3 QB and would never have a game against the worst team in the league where he failed to score a TD........

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Remember, this is a rebuilding Patriots team that played better than expected. This game is more like the Cowboys getting rocked by the Lions before they won the SB, then Bill Bellichek being done.

Except Mac Jones is nowhere near Mahomes, Allen, Burrow. He's not even as good as Tannehill or Herbert. all guys he would have to navigate through to have playoff success. Mac Jones does nothing well and does not have what it takes to win big games.

And Dallas won a playoff game that year. they didn't get rocked in the wild card round.

khiladi

Reaction score
Oh, well...Witten also said that Dak took it to a whole another level when he was in the booth. Maybe you missed that?

Also, Jimmy said he could win a super bowl with the players around him. Ya know, kind of like any other qb who has ever played the game?

What does that have to do with the fact that they both said that Dak is the type of QB that needs the OC to get the ball out early for him?

I never said he’s not playing better than he was when Witten was in the booth. Whoopity doo, it’s not hard considering how much he sucked then.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Being critical of Dak makes you a card carrying klan member apparently. I guess I should stop having Demarcus Ware as my favorite all-time cowboy player.
Being critical and saying dumb/false statements aren't the same thing