Bills/Pats WC Game

TWOK11

Reaction score
Josh Allen has officially become a big boy tonight.. This is just a dominant performance which has infected the Bills team at every level. If he continues like this, the Bills look unbeatable.

What you’re watching is a playoff game between a really good QB and an average QB. This is very often what happens in such games.

Another such game is being played in Dallas tomorrow.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mac Jones is in a learning experience, and he’s standing tall in the pocket snd challenging downfield and making some nice throws too.

Next season will be more telling on how / if he progresses.
I think he did ok this season for a rookie and a team still missing some pieces. Though his defense Really helped. But it is a team game.

I will hold off any further judgment until after or during next season.

khiladi

Reaction score
Next season will be more telling on how / if he progresses.
I think he did ok this season for a rookie and a team still missing some pieces. Though his defense Really helped. But it is a team game.

I will hold off any further judgment until after or during next season.

I agree.. if I was a Patriots fan, I would be optimistic.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Josh Allen has officially become a big boy tonight.. This is just a dominant performance which has infected the Bills team at every level. If he continues like this, the Bills look unbeatable.
Lol tonight? You do realize he was in the AFCCG last year right. This is a WC game, this isnt his first rodeo

plasticman

Reaction score
Okay, I've decided that I don't want the Cowboys to have the kind of game the Bengals had. I would prefer that they have the kind of game the Bills are having.

I'll admit I'm being picky but a game like the Bills are having would be so less stressful.

Motorola

Reaction score
Josh Allen is a QB Bot
He and his offense not on the precision of the Bills' "K-Gun" --plus that defense - squad back in the early '90s.
But if Buffalo continues on ... this team will ascend to that legendary status.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Okay, I've decided that I don't want the Cowboys to have the kind of game the Bengals had. I would prefer that they have the kind of game the Bills are having.

I'll admit I'm being picky but a game like the Bills are having would be so less stressful.
I wouldn’t mind us just winning

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol tonight? You do realize he was in the AFCCG last year right. This is a WC game, this isnt his first rodeo

Im talking about such an elite and dominating performance, where everything is clicking and no matter what the defense does, it doesn’t matter.

I know they made the AFC championship game last year..

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Bigger arm doesn't mean better passer

No, it doesn't but he is. Like all QB's he can have off day but most days those plays that only the truly gifted can make are still the difference. Tonight he is just putting it all together on the big stage. It's why you hear good \ great QB's marvel over other QB's. Some just have the physical gifts to do extraordinary things. There are only a few of those guys playing at any one point. So, its not really a slight when someone points out our QB isn't blessed with those gifts.

quickccc

Reaction score
Goooooooooooood ...Kick Belly's Pats right off the face of the living Earth ..........!!

I'm Luuuuuuv every minute of it ...... !!

:dance::flagwave: ................ :welcome:

khiladi

Reaction score
The Bills run blocking has been beast. Their running backs look nice too, not just Allen. Looks like how we were running to start the season. I forgot what it looked like. They got a lot of nice pieces to make a run.