Bills/Pats WC Game

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Just got back from a watch party, man that was one hell of a beat down by the Bills. I think the cold was major factor for the Pats, most of their players looked like they just checked out once the Bills got up by a couple of scores. Which is kinda strange because the Pats are not a warm weather team, I got a friend from college that lives in Boston and I visit from time to time when I am in the area and it gets dam cold in Boston in mid January, so dont know why the Pats looked so out of it tonight.

I do wonder if BB retires, the Pats just aint the same without Brady. Cant imagine BB hanging around for a rebuild.

Flamma

Reaction score
Is it wrong to wish that Josh Allen played for the Cowboys? ;-) :)

I'm not Dak supporter. I was for not paying him. But to be honest, I don't think Allen is any better than Dak. I don't think either QB is elite.

Flamma

Reaction score
Just got back from a watch party, man that was one hell of a beat down by the Bills. I think the cold was major factor for the Pats, most of their players looked like they just checked out once the Bills got up by a couple of scores. Which is kinda strange because the Pats are not a warm weather team, I got a friend from college that lives in Boston and I visit from time to time when I am in the area and it gets dam cold in Boston in mid January, so dont know why the Pats looked so out of it tonight.

I do wonder if BB retires, the Pats just aint the same without Brady. Cant imagine BB hanging around for a rebuild.

My guess is that BB will hang around long enough to see if Jones is good enough to win given the talent around him. He's not Brady. He's not going to super bowls with Edelman, Hogan, and Amendola. But right now, he doesn't even have that. He's going to have to actually bring in some WR talent.