Twitter: Bills player: "I see why you don't pay Dak"

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Bravo, I like your clarity.

So, the stat bashing is just a facade. But it's a fair factor for not liking a player.

I want Zeke contract to play out like Dak's

I wanted Dak to get paid because by all metrics and QB market value trends Daks earned it.

Did you enjoy the 90s Dynasty? Those were some characters :facepalm:

Wrong. I started to dislike Dak as a player when he had games under his belt and I saw he didn't have what it takes to lead us to the Super Bowl. I started to dislike him as a person when I realized, along with Zeke, these dudes aren't all that serious about football and would rather be idiots in a night club and create terrible optics for this organization.

And many of those "bad character" players in the 90s were still dang good. Maybe read my post twice next time.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Wrong. I started to dislike Dak as a player when he had games under his belt and I saw he didn't have what it takes to lead us to the Super Bowl. I started to dislike him as a person when I realized, along with Zeke, these dudes aren't all that serious about football and would rather be idiots in a night club and create terrible optics for this organization.

And many of those "bad character" players in the 90s were still dang good. Maybe read my post twice next time.

Nightclubs? What are you talking about? I agree that they aren’t serious enough about football, but I’ve never heard of these incidents.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score

He's too soft, just like Andy Dalton.

Screw Dak.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This comment is part of why it will be a constant struggle to win as long as we approach the day to day business as a sideshow.

Can you ever, ever, remember another team claiming their spoils after a win and while doing so, talk about an opposing player's contract status?

All of these players talk. They know what the culture is in Dallas. They know it is about money first and field glory last.

And that is why they revel when they beat the Cowboys. There is no respect there.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Nightclubs? What are you talking about? I agree that they aren’t serious enough about football, but I’ve never heard of these incidents.

How about you actually read in the offseason so I don't have to constantly post crap for you?

You get Dak is right there alongside Zeke in many of these night club incidents right? The fight that Zeke almost got into with a DJ? Dak was right there next to him

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I say we tag Dak for 2020.

If he doesn't perform well, dump his ***. Im over this culture where players act like celebrities. At least Romo never did this.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Triggered folks will be offended by opposing players talking and start making excuses, like “how rude?”, while the home fans are booing those same players..
I know its a word people like to use a lot these days, and the tendency would be to get defensive as in "Im not triggered" But heck man, everyone can be triggered at something. If someone is taunting and insulting you or things you care for, would you like that? No, you wouldnt. Nothing wrong with that, so yeah damn right Im "triggered" in this case, bleep the Bills players , classless buffoons

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He's too soft, just like Andy Dalton.

Screw Dak.

Agreed. Tough QB’s that complain, hype of their team, and get angry/whine when they need to:
Rodgers (only thing he doesn’t do is hype up his team, Wilson, Rodgers, Mayfield, Newton, Watson, Mahomes, Rivers, Haskins (he was yelling at his O-line), Lamar Jackson,

Teams that don’t need a hype man but have a QB everyone likes:
Jimmy G, Cousins, Brissett, Foles, Minshew, Carr, Stafford, Murray, Darnold, Josh Allen, Trubisky, Matt Ryan, Brees,

Soft QB’s
Dak, Wentz, Goff (2016 was a bust QB class), Mariota, Winston, Rosen, Daniel Jones, Rudolph, Dalton,

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
How about you actually read in the offseason so I don't have to constantly post crap for you?

You get Dak is right there alongside Zeke in many of these night club incidents right? The fight that Zeke almost got into with a DJ? Dak was right there next to him

Eh. I’m not much into offseason crap. No need to get angry. I asked a question. A simple “I don’t feel like going back” would have done instead of “I DONT FEEL LIKE CONSTANTLY POSTING CRAP FOR YOU” but you do you bud.

That DJ incident was confirmed false. Besides that, what else? DJ incident.... anything else? If you feel angry after reading this, just don’t reply bro. I don’t feel like arguing. I already got @phildadon86 off my back for a week, I don’t need someone else on it.

DJordan23

Reaction score
Lol. Once again, this team loves being mocked, bullied, punked, and embarrassed. Dak won’t say anything about this because he doesn’t care. Simple as that. He enjoys the bullying. This team is a bunch of punks. Constantly made fun of yet they come out looking the same every week. What a joke. Embarrassing. This team dare I say, doesn’t deserve respect.
This is why I say...Bennett can holler and scream all he wants to, and these guys will not respond because they're so comfortable with things the way that they are. I believe we the fans care more about winning and respect than these pampered players.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This is why I say...Bennett can holler and scream all he wants to, and these guys will not respond because they're so comfortable with things the way that they are. I believe we the fans care more about winning and respect than these pampered players.

We the fans do care more about winning. I assure you the people of this board would make a better team than what we have now simply due to the fact that we care and would put more effort into it. Of course we don’t have the talent, but talent can only take you so far over over motivation, Faith, and hard work.

This team is allergic to hard work.

Ken

Reaction score
H
Nobody fears this guy. They know his stats are misleading. Embarrassed in the spotlight again.

ahahaha

You were waiting all year to post again huh?

Yeah...i bet 355 was probably the most yards that defense gave up all year ..

Cling to one comment though...

DJordan23

Reaction score
Haven’t you heard?

They are going to work hard, execute, get things right! They control their own destiny
I've been hearing this for over 20 years now with this team, and still nothing to be proud about.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Triggered folks will be offended by opposing players talking and start making excuses, like “how rude?”, while the home fans are booing those same players..
if one of our boys said that about another, thg ey would be told to shut up

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Eh. I’m not much into offseason crap. No need to get angry. I asked a question. A simple “I don’t feel like going back” would have done instead of “I DONT FEEL LIKE CONSTANTLY POSTING CRAP FOR YOU” but you do you bud.

That DJ incident was confirmed false. Besides that, what else? DJ incident.... anything else? If you feel angry after reading this, just don’t reply bro. I don’t feel like arguing. I already got @phildadon86 off my back for a week, I don’t need someone else on it.

The DJ fight WAS NOT confirmed false, and there were two incidents - one where he was CLAIMED to have knocked someone out, and another where he and a DJ nearly got into a fist fight.

You also know he and Zeke went to a night club and had "***** guns" that they were shooting at people, right? That's real fantastic. Just 7 months after Zeke got off a suspension for assault, he goes to a club with one of those sticking out of his pants with Dak.

Real smart guys. Real great optics for the Cowboys. That's who we want leading the team.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The DJ fight WAS NOT confirmed false, and there were two incidents - one where he was CLAIMED to have knocked someone out, and another where he and a DJ nearly got into a fist fight.

You also know he and Zeke went to a night club and had "***** guns" that they were shooting at people, right? That's real fantastic. Just 7 months after Zeke got off a suspension for assault, he goes to a club with one of those sticking out of his pants with Dak.

Real smart guys. Real great optics for the Cowboys. That's who we want leading the team.

If this is all true, I’m all for making the Dallas Cowboys a comedy club. This team is a joke. If they really did this in the offseason, they should quit being athletes and go on to be a comedy duo in Hollywood. They’d fit in perfectly there. That whole post made me laugh just because it seems stupid, but it also seems like something they’d do. The Boys would make more money traveling around the nation doing stupid stuff like this rather than playing uninspired, below average football. Especially since money is all they care about.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
They corny as hell. They've called Brady daddy for the last damn near 20 years.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If this is all true, I’m all for making the Dallas Cowboys a comedy club. This team is a joke. If they really did this in the offseason, they should quit being athletes and go on to be a comedy duo in Hollywood. They’d fit in perfectly there. That whole post made me laugh just because it seems stupid, but it also seems like something they’d do. The Boys would make more money traveling around the nation doing stupid stuff like this rather than playing uninspired, below average football. Especially since money is all they care about.

I can't post the video because of the title, but you can go to YouTube and find the video that had the pictures and the story. They're both stupid people and don't care about how they make the franchise look in the offseason.