Blame casting. New phrase for all of us Cowboy fans

LandryDay

Reaction score
So like the rest of you guys..

we all have too much time on our hands right now.

Earlier this morning I was watching Fox News.

This post is not about them or the world wide crisis.

It's about the "Blame game" that thrives here about the fans, players and owners.

I heard that term said by a reporter "Blame casting".

I thought it pretty descriptive.

As posters here we spend way too much time pointing and redirecting discussions away from us.

"Not I said the Pig".

Oh yes..you.

And me.

I just think for the sake of us, for the sake of the mods not needing to keep people from being put into time out so much..

and to just make our Forum a more relaxing experience..

perhaps before we load up posts to stick voodoo pins in posters we don't agree with us just to knee-jerk an answer..

we take a breathe, keep the words soft and sweet..

In case you have to eat them later.

It's just called playing nice in this sandbox and letting all posters contribute.

Trying to bang up on opinions we do not like is school yard responses in a very adult world.

Everybody can do better if we can see it.

And I include myself here. I can and will try hard to be my best self going forward.

Ok..let it rip.

:starspin:

Go directly to jail, do NOT pass Go.

Williamsboys

Reaction score

It's about the "Blame game" that thrives here about the fans, players and owners.

As posters here we spend way too much time pointing and redirecting discussions away from us.

"Not I said the Pig".

Oh yes..you.

And me.

I just think for the sake of us, for the sake of the mods not needing to keep people from being put into time out so much..

perhaps before we load up posts to stick voodoo pins in posters we don't agree with us just to knee-jerk an answer..

It's just called playing nice in this sandbox and letting all posters contribute.

Trying to bang up on opinions we do not like is school yard responses in a very adult world.

And I include myself here. I can and will try hard to be my best self going forward.

Ok..let it rip.

"Too much time on my hands..
It's ticking away with my sanity"
'Too much time on my hands
It's hard to believe in this calamity"
STYX

Reaction score
OP should be moved to the streaming conscientiousness zone, i must post something witty today zone or the dreaded water it all down zone

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another great thread.

giphy.gif

I need 6

Reaction score

"Not I said the Pig".

Oh yes..you.

And me.

Ok..let it rip.

Speak for yourself. You can't speak for me.

shabazz

Reaction score
I understand the OP to some degree. I know that I disagree with many on this board but one would be hard pressed to find a post of mine making it personal. Some guy in the Coronavirus Forum is making a habit of calling out a forum members wife, which is ridiculous and adds nothing to the conversation.

The debates over the QB position seems to bring out the most vitriol and it leads to insults and people taking opinions on that player personally.

The majority here don't break forum rules and attempt to debate respectfully so I don't see a major issue here

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pass the marshmallows and don't fall off your soap box. Welcome to human nature 101 you and Fox News (huge blame casters by the way). You're not going to change a thing.

We probably should get too much into the politics of "news" media, but if you think Fox News is the supreme "blame caster"...you have seriously lost your mind.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
We probably should get too much into the politics of "news" media, but if you think Fox News is the supreme "blame caster"...you have seriously lost your mind.
They all are the difference is ones not even a news company. They're all crap anyway.