Bo Scarbrough is huge

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bo likens Cowboys to Alabama.

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/05/cowboys_similarities_to_crimso.html

Bo may have been bigger as a Freshman.

10951729-large.jpg
no doubt hes big but I was surprised to see how big Zeke is because he moves like a 200lb back but now I realize why Zeke is so good Size, speed, and power with moves is impressive for a 228 back..he is durable for this reason as well..what was Emmitt 5'9 208? stout but theres areason Zeke was taken 4th and I can see that now..

Reactions: BAT

Rayman70

Reaction score
No doubt Zeke is the real deal. Bo may not be that well rounded like Zeke, but who is? lol ...anyway, Bo is a power back that also has the capability to go 60 yards for a score at anytime. We didn't have a guy on the roster behind Zeke that could do that until him.

Section446

Reaction score
He's really not that big, he's just well built. This myth that he's some big power back is laughable.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He runs violently and down hill. He seeks out contact..but when he wants,he goes around and uses tremendous speed and instincts. He has some work to do and needs to learn how to pass block and utilize his blockers better..but he has all the tools you look for.

DanA

Reaction score
I think he's the most overrated player on the roster....his only competition is Rico Gathers.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It’s true. His height and weight really don’t classify as huge. I suppose his running style and muscularity lead people to label him ‘huge’.
I think his value is in keeping him healthy.

they have to use him b/w the 20's and mix him at times that do not tip what is coming.

I lack confidence in Linehan to do this.

he never used McFadden wisely.

he never let anyone else really play significant minutes unless forced by Zeke's suspension.

this left the offense unprepared to deal with the changes required.

Same thing is going to happen again.

The result will be over-reliance on Zeke and risking injury to him.

It means the OL again is the savior of the team until they breakdown again.

:Like a domino effect.

Not ideal.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
As Zeke gets more expensive DAL will have to get value from rookie contract RBs

RSmith will be let go just like AMorris..... just keep drafting RBs late every year and sign some UDFAs

It is 4 cheap years vs 1 more cheap year.............Bo vs RSmith........RSmith will help groom his replacement