Bo Scarbrough

dsturgeon

Reaction score
One of the greatest plays I ever seen was when the Jacob's Hype train was at its peak. And Roy William's stood him straight up at the goal line totally stopped his momentum then forced a fumble

one of my favorites was when jacobs ran through laron landry on the Commanders and destroyed him

someone should find that clip and put it up. It will make cowboys fans smile. Landry always seemed to screw us over or injure a player

gambit187

Reaction score
Considering how much this team loves their skill players that can block (honestly, I think it's one of the major reasons TWill is still around), it'll all come down to his protection skills.

He's gonna make my Madden 19 roster, I can tell you that. :D
MINE TOO...I Can't wait to build him up in preseason

conner01

Reaction score
He’ll be fun to watch on another team when he doesn’t make our roster
Every year we hear how guys who we cut are gonna get signed
Rarely happens
Every team had several chances to draft him and didn’t
Not many are gonna want to guarantee him a spot
His odds of making the 53 is mighty slim

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
RIGHT-0N!,,,brother man!,,,keep the home hearth of those fires of faith stoked:thumbup:

GoRico,,, I'm surely hopefully #80 enjoys a successful football career here with our tribal totem franchise, yet, my good& favorite friend, should that not be the case, I'm double platinum hopeful you've initiated " anti- ashtray" procedures in the protection of yer' new wide screen T.V. for this seasons exhibition:)

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
Melon-- as far as the ash-trays...i am trying to stop smoking...but when game day comes and the anxiety level rises it may be too much and no wide-screen is safe

DiResta

Reaction score
He looks like a more athletic Brandon Jacobs to me
Bo is very similar in size to Zeke, Bo is only slightly bigger 6'1" vs 6' and 228lbs vs 225lbs. Elliott is a bit faster
Brandon Jacobs was 6'4" and almost 270lbs at the combine and still ran a 4.56 40

they are not nearly the same except maybe both run too high

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not sure if I mentioned the time I pressed 1283 back in 72, when I was negative 4 years old, but your lucky too fella.
LMAO:lmao:

I did press 450lb once on a universal machine,,, er,,,but I was aboard a flat bottomed L.S.T. (landing ship tank) and caught a listing wave at the right time,and when the ship rolled back the other way that weight came down right along with:lmao:

Reactions: CWR

kskboys

Reaction score

I did press 450lb once on a universal machine,,, er,,,but I was aboard a flat bottomed L.S.T. (landing ship tank) and caught a listing wave at the right time,and when the ship rolled back the other way that weight came down right along with:lmao:
I remember that!!!! It was the same day I ran a 3.67 forty!!!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I remember that!!!! It was the same day I ran a 3.67 forty!!!!

no,seriously, I did chest press it one time,just like I posted:lmao:,,,hey,bro! some of yer' clan were running you up the funny flagpole over in the 3 word thread the other day,,,,:huh:,,,I think ,I told them to stop,,,er,,,or was possibly thinking about telling them to stop,,,anyway, I think they were wanting yer' participation,,, that,,,or maybe they really were kicking you on down the stairwell,,,I ain't all fer' certain exactly myself, ya seeo_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Interesting you mentioned fullback. I believe Bo is a better runner both in between and outside the tackles than Rod Smith is, and I believe overall Bo is a better power runner. Rod Smith previously played fullback, so maybe he can go back to fullback if Bo outplays him at RB during training camp and preseason.
I like Smith sometimes he makes good things happen

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Bo is very similar in size to Zeke, Bo is only slightly bigger 6'1" vs 6' and 228lbs vs 225lbs. Elliott is a bit faster
Brandon Jacobs was 6'4" and almost 270lbs at the combine and still ran a 4.56 40

they are not nearly the same except maybe both run too high
Yeah I was thinking more of the running style than the physical makeup

kskboys

Reaction score

no,seriously, I did chest press it one time,just like I posted:lmao:,,,hey,bro! some of yer' clan were running you up the funny flagpole over in the 3 word thread the other day,,,,:huh:,,,I think ,I told them to stop,,,er,,,or was possibly thinking about telling them to stop,,,anyway, I think they were wanting yer' participation,,, that,,,or maybe they really were kicking you on down the stairwell,,,I ain't all fer' certain exactly myself, ya seeo_O

Wouldn'ta been so bad if they hadn't caught me in my skivies!!!!!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Wouldn'ta been so bad if they hadn't caught me in my skivies!!!!!!
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LMAO,,,:lmao:

*ya know? If you were to git yerself a bona fide avatar? ,,,I reckon you& me could be some purty tight football fan buddyso_O

rkell87

Reaction score
All these people who think we can keep Scarborough on the practice squad are dumb. We couldn't even keep Darius Jackson on the practice squad and he has exactly zero talent for running the ball. It's physically painful to read y'alls moronic thoughts.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Barring injury, Bo Scarborough will make the 53-man roster. He has better running back skills than Darius Jackson and Rod Smith. DJ is a speed demon but really isn't a true running back. He just doesn't have the moves and instincts for the running back position. Rod Smith is a utility back and utility athlete. But he's not a natural running back either. Bo is more of a natural running back than either. If he doesn't get hurt, the Crimson Tide are going for their fourth consecutive National Championship.
Bo's problem has always been that he's injury prone. I suspect if the competition is tight, and the Cowboys just can't choose among the three backs, Bo will be Ricoed and put on the injured reserve list to shield him from other teams. The Cowboys will take any injury opportunity to hide him. But if he stays healthy, he's making the team. He will be the Cowboys' closer in the fourth quarter.

DiResta

Reaction score
All these people who think we can keep Scarborough on the practice squad are dumb. We couldn't even keep Darius Jackson on the practice squad and he has exactly zero talent for running the ball. It's physically painful to read y'alls moronic thoughts.
insult aside
saying he goes to the PS doesnt mean hes a scrub
he COULD BE a bubble guy and if it comes down to him and a guy that may play ST or have more upside, they could waive him in hopes that he wants to stay
good players get cut all the time
i personally think Jackson is a guy that gets work in preseason but wont beat out Rod or Olawale
yall ought to know that