Bobbie Carpenter on ESPN 1st and 10 wearing hair in a bun

superpunk

Reaction score
Maybe he's reaching out to his future fans in the Asian Football Alliance.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Had no idea he was gonna be on. Maybe a thread was started here that i missed, but color me shocked to see him sitting across from skippy. The hair in a bun is very weak.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
A locker room shot ...

42-17547292.jpg

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
What a waste of a draft pick that guy was, everytime I see him my hatred for Parcells bubbles up.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
TheCount;2476382 said:
What a waste of a draft pick that guy was, everytime I see him my hatred for Parcells bubbles up.

I was waiting for the 57 threads about how we should have drafted santonio holmes sunday and monday.

but everyone is too busy firing garret and demoting romo cause they suck.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
TheCount;2476382 said:

How about Ratliff in the 7th round?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Barbie is putrid. He should not be on anything and should fold up like a lawn chair. Well in Barbie's case, fold up more like a silk scarf. I don't even want him practicing with the team anymore, he reaks of underachievement and it's bad for the moral of this playoff hopeful team. Barbie is around Romo too much and that is unacceptable.

I wish Jerry would just give him to Parcells with a 7th rounder as long as Parcells promises Jerry that Barbie will never be able to talk to Romo again. That's all I want back. Heck Parcells owes us for Marco Rivera. OK, I'm being unrealistic, give Parcells the 3rd also. Just make sure Barbie doesn't contact our thoroughbread anymore. He's that much of a slob.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2476397 said:
How about Ratliff in the 7th round?

I see what you did there. :rolleyes:

My problem with Parcells has never been about his skills as a talent evaluator, he knows what he's doing there. My problem is when he lets his personal feelings into that process, he drafted Carpenter and Fasano not because they were great players or would fit our system, but for personal reasons, and they were both sub par, not worthy of the position they were drafted.

I'd take Parcells as a GM right this second, but that's obviously never going to happen.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
He did an interview with our local sports radio guys and he was very good. However I do agree he hasn't done anything to deserve the attention.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2476423 said:
He did an interview with our local sports radio guys and he was very good. However I do agree he hasn't done anything to deserve the attention.

Maybe he can be an intern in the PR department.

Or, maybe he can be Jerry's official spokesman/filter.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2476423 said:

I'm sorry my friend. Bobby is a slob and I want him off this team. I want all memory of him wiped out from this team immediately. I have given up on him. I used to defend the slob, I shall no longer. He's atrocious. Plus he smells bad. The almighty LeBeau couldn't turn this pukes career around, lol!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I rarely dislike players and certainly don't *hate* them unless maybe when they are criminals or idiots or don't put forth effort... But I really dislike Carpenter.

And hey, I admit it: I thought he'd be a good player from what I saw of him at Ohio State. It's just hard to believe he turned out to be as soft as he is.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2476489 said:
I rarely dislike players and certainly don't *hate* them unless maybe when they are criminals or idiots or don't put forth effort... But I really dislike Carpenter.

And hey, I admit it: I thought he'd be a good player from what I saw of him at Ohio State. It's just hard to believe he turned out to be as soft as he is.

It's incredible because there isn't one thing that we could point to in these last 3 years that would suggest why this happened other than Barbie being soft. You put him in a 4-3 and he still has to hit someone, which he just doesn't have the passion to do. Total underachiever. This guy has size and speed. His old man played the game. It's not like Parcells didn't want him to succeed. The kid is just not made for the game. Easiest pay check he'll ever make.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2476376 said:
Had no idea he was gonna be on. Maybe a thread was started here that i missed, but color me shocked to see him sitting across from skippy. The hair in a bun is very weak.
He's actually been on this show before, not sure why.