Twitter: Bobby Belt: "I Feel Like Amari Cooper is Gone"

Mr_437

Reaction score
"We throw to the open guy" mantra sound good on paper but it's not always the right strategy because not all the guys can beat their man quickly and consistently as your #1 WR.
Imagine having Davonte Adams or Travis Kelce and having outlook...that's literally wasting players.

Something went wrong with the offense: from playing a injured Zeke, to not targeting Coop any more than Shultz.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How many did Pollard average?

3.5 off of 4 rushing attempts. Our biggest issue is our run blocking. Pollard needs some space. He should have been given more opportunities yesterday. Can’t just blame our running game issues on the backs, although Zeke is running out of gas. He’ll be done in another couple of years.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
You sound jealous of Dak what's going on? Where did he hurt you?

The only thing Dak does for me is curb my excitement watching my favorite team for the last 45 years. I know he is not going to win anything here and it hurts because I want this team to win but they are shackled to a loser QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3.5 off of 4 rushing attempts. Our biggest issue is our run blocking. Pollard needs some space. He should have been given more opportunities yesterday. Can’t just blame our running game issues on the backs, although Zeke is running out of gas. He’ll be done in another couple of years.
Pollard needs some space but Zeke...DOESN'T?

Zeke needs that space too. We run him up the clogged middle then BLAME him for taking Pollards carries? STUPID take.

The real problem is Moore. He needs FIRED. Mountain West NCAA conference air attack as and NFL NCF EAST team?

Fire him. Even Eagles can run.