Twitter: Bobby Belt: "I Feel Like Amari Cooper is Gone"

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Go talk to Raiders fans who were screaming about how uninterested and less motivated Cooper gets when things aren't going the right way. This has actually been a consistent criticism of him and he's on his second team and probably third shortly.

So he wants the ball and he's uninterested? Which one is it? He's being a diva or is uninterested?

He's been here 3 1/2 seasons now, the organization gave up a 1st round pick and we have at least been to the playoffs twice in that span. We also gave him the deal and he took a lesser contract to stay here. He played through injuries all season. Now you want me to go talk to Raider fans? Lol! You can spend your time with them.

I'm sure this team knows what the results are in Daks game when Cooper is not on the field.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Because #1 WRs grow on trees
Dak doesn't know how to use a #1. We don't need it, but we do need better receivers who don't drop the ball. I think we can find a few of those for 10M/year. And a post 6/1 cut does save 20M this year, with 4M dead money next year. I;m not aghainst paying a wide receiver, but when I look at the other 15M receivers, it's a list of crazy receivers. And Giants with Kenny Golladay!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only thing Dak does for me is curb my excitement watching my favorite team for the last 45 years. I know he is not going to win anything here and it hurts because I want this team to win but they are shackled to a loser QB.
Why not root for another team until Dak is gone? That should work right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This board is almost unbearable after a loss lol
It is lol...I love some of y'all man and enjoy reading y'all posts but the Debby downers....just unbearable....I get being frustrated but I don't know how people click "post reply" after some of the stuff they say lol. I use this site as a way to sort of feel better after watching the crap I just saw. Yet, after losses I feel WORSE when I come on here.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It is lol...I love some of y'all man and enjoy reading y'all posts but the Debby downers....just unbearable....I get being frustrated but I don't know how people click "post reply" after some of the stuff they say lol. I use this site as a way to sort of feel better after watching the crap I just saw. Yet, after losses I feel WORSE when I come on here.....

What on earth did you expect after a playoff loss and our QB doing his typical disappearing act?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So he wants the ball and he's uninterested? Which one is it? He's being a diva or is uninterested?

He's been here 3 1/2 seasons now, the organization gave up a 1st round pick and we have at least been to the playoffs twice in that span. We also gave him the deal and he took a lesser contract to stay here. He played through injuries all season. Now you want me to go talk to Raider fans? Lol! You can spend your time with them.

I'm sure this team knows what the results are in Daks game when Cooper is not on the field.

I said he stops caring when things aren't going well - and yes, many WRs zone out when they don't get the ball. Dez used to coast unless he knew the ball was coming his way, Brown became uninterested in football when he wasn't the #1 guy, Moss literally pouted on the bench and refused to run routes in Oakland because of similar things. They go together.

Amari seems to lose focus easily and it's why he has had some of the worst drops recorded in the past like 15 years or so. Only Braylon Edwards has had worse seasons.

lostar2009

Reaction score
And feature only butter finger Lamb? I dont see it. Coop is the only reason we made it this far.

31RoyW31

Reaction score
Cooper is not the problem. DAK is the problem, letting Cooper go will only make things worse. Cooper gets open a lot, but DAK won't make the throw unless he is open by 5 or more yards. (I think he knows he isn't accurate enough).

mcc2121

Reaction score
There's ZERO chance Cooper is just getting cut. He absolutely has value. I mean, Brandin Cooks was traded for a #1 pick + TWICE. A would-be team's WR1 would easily fetch a 1st.

Plus the team landing him had the added bonus of not having his bonus count against their cap.

Yeah, the Cowboys would at least get a 1st for Amari.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Cooper is not the problem. DAK is the problem, letting Cooper go will only make things worse. Cooper gets open a lot, but DAK won't make the throw unless he is open by 5 or more yards. (I think he knows he isn't accurate enough).

Yeah but they can get rid of Cooper and save cap money. They’re just stuck with Dak.

I think it’s a great idea to start getting rid of resources spent on the pass game. The QB can’t use them so don’t spend the money on it.