Bobby Wagner- Do we have any update?

d_cowboy31

Reaction score

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Wow I knew it was bad but that's pretty amazing to see. They absolutely refuse to spend any money at all on outside free agents. It's baffling. You can't build a quality team solely through drafting.
Carr and Hardy scarred them. Carr played out of position, Hardy was let go for beating the **** out of his girl. Wonder why...

Big_D

Reaction score
Wow I knew it was bad but that's pretty amazing to see. They absolutely refuse to spend any money at all on outside free agents. It's baffling. You can't build a quality team solely through drafting.

The philosophy hasn’t worked at all and they continue to stick with it. Probably the lowest spending “outside free agent” team by a long shot. Makes no sense at all. It’s baffling that they can be this stupid considering the money they throw at their own players!

exciter

Reaction score
He’s probably looking for 15+ per…he may have to settle for a bit less but it won’t be with Dallas.
Yeah, it’s looking like what he was thinking was quite a bit less than what NFL teams were thinking. It’s LB position, many instances teams can get good quality players into the 4th round so I don’t think there’s as much incentive in dropping a huge contract on a 31 yo as there would be a DE!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Would be very interesting to see a number 54 on the Cowboys actually making tackles not fifeteen-plus yards downfield or running into the wrong gap.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is waiting for some team to make an offer, but will reject it it at the last minute after agreeing to terms. Say he did not like the clause inserted. And will sign in Dallas instead.

Reactions: CWR

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen Jones to all prospective free agents…”We are looking for a sizeable discount in exchange for a chance to win a Sup…I mean an all expense paid trip to the Star.”

Rayman70

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Stevies reaction every time we

"make an honest offer' and miss.

Adreme

Reaction score
Carr and Hardy scarred them. Carr played out of position, Hardy was let go for beating the **** out of his girl. Wonder why...

It is weird to me how Carr was bad here, went to Baltimore and was great. Something is wrong there.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It is weird to me how Carr was bad here, went to Baltimore and was great. Something is wrong there.

Carr wasn’t bad in Dallas. And he certainly wasn’t “out of position.”

That’s some casual fan nonsense.

Carr was similar to Jones. He was a solid corner that didn’t generate many turnover and people loathed him for it.

It was also an instance of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole schematically. He didn’t fit the scheme at all.