Bold Prediction: Zeke +1200 yds rushing this season

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You got a lotta nerve rippin ronnie at the same time you produce this drivel. How many times did zeke get 20+ carries and only 60 yards. Hes got a 4.5 career ave....

You see people....you see what hate can do to your brain?

Hate robs people of the ability to be logical. It's just not a rational emotion which is why I stay away from it. Dude hates Zeke so he's incapable of viewing anything about him with any sense of reason or logic. As such any attempt to engage in any sort of sane or rational discussion with him regarding Zeke is a waste of time.. and that's on a website on which pretty much everything posted is a waste of time on purpose.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If he stays healthy and perhaps more importantly if his line stays healthy he will flirt with 1500 yards. The dude just knows how to tote the rock. Hopefully Tony Pollard gets a little better at pass protection so Zeke isn't having to pass block 35-40 times a game too.. I think that played a part in his getting beaten down really the last two seasons. That and Kellen Moore's steadfast belief that you can only run the ball between the A and B gaps..

This, most do not realize the toll blocking will take on you.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he does, assuming he stays healthy.

1200 yards in 17 games is okay, but nothing amazing

Several guys would've had it last year if they played 17 games.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
So you dont even factor in his salary? Or how about his refusal to share carries or sit when he isnt 100%?

With Zeke, you cant have a RB by committee. He HAS to get most of the carries.

Zeke would be fine in a 3 back rotation where he got 1/3 of the carries and his salary was 4 million per season. But not at 18 million where he has to garner 80 of all the touches.

At this point he is hurting the team in two areas. His salary and his refusal to share the load to a more manageable number.

Nope !!!! It's none of my business. It's not my money, no matter what I think It doesn't effect the outcome.

Yes you can , you can do what is necessary to win or you can get fired. Just call more plays for Pollard. If they do not call his number could it be that they do not feel the same way you do about the guy ?

The last part is an opinion I just don't agree with. no biggie though.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nope !!!! It's none of my business. It's not my money, no matter what I think It doesn't effect the outcome.

Yes you can , you can do what is necessary to win or you can get fired. Just call more plays for Pollard. If they do not call his number could it be that they do not feel the same way you do about the guy ?

The last part is an opinion I just don't agree with. no biggie though.

Your a casual fan. I get it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This, most do not realize the toll blocking will take on you.

The thing people who never did it don't realize is that blocking probably hurts MORE than hits while carrying the ball. Because when you're carrying the ball YOU have control over how the contact is initiated. Or if there is any contact at all. You can run out of bounds or just go down to avoid taking any punishment. You also get to deliver the hits many times as opposed to absorbing when pass blocking. It's why linemen overwhelmingly would prefer to run block than pass block. They take the beating while pass blocking, they deliver the beating when run blocking. At least they should..

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The thing people who never did it don't realize is that blocking probably hurts MORE than hits while carrying the ball. Because when you're carrying the ball YOU have control over how the contact is initiated. Or if there is any contact at all. You can run out of bounds or just go down to avoid taking any punishment. You also get to deliver the hits many times as opposed to absorbing when pass blocking. It's why linemen overwhelmingly would prefer to run block than pass block. They take the beating while pass blocking, they deliver the beating when run blocking. At least they should..

You nailed it.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Your a casual fan. I get it.

Casual fan? I always feel great when someone throws an insult during a debate. It shows a weak perspective.

I've been a Cowboys fan since 71 Hoss I'm as die hard as they come. I love my Boys 1-15 or Super Bowl.

Miss me with that casual fan trash

I just don't stress over things I have NO control over. Like how a Billionaire spends his money

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Casual fan? I always feel great when someone throws an insult during a debate. It shows a weak perspective.

I've been a Cowboys fan since 71 Hoss I'm as die hard as they come. I love my Boys 1-15 or Super Bowl.

Miss me with that casual fan trash

I just don't stress over things I have NO control over. Like how a Billionaire spends his money

Like I said, you are a casual fan.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I haven’t been a zeke fan for awhile. I’ve personally been super critical of him since the hold out. With that said, I thought he looked fantastic beginning of the season last year, and I think with the knee healed, a bit of extra motivation from hearing the whispers, and hopefully a more consistent line, that he is rejuvenated
Zeke goes for 1350 with 15 Carrie’s a game.