Twitter: Boomer Esiason on Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Would rather be a Dak rider at least he is our current QB. Way better than a Romosexual who dreams about super bowl titles and mvp awards that were never close to being won. And no matter how many times you do it on Madden it will never come to fruition.

Back to the Thread Boomer Esiason was ok for most of his career. But unlike Romo, Esiason won an MVP award.
That's what confuses me.....they call people "Dak rider" as if we all shouldn't be riding for him and hoping he does well lol. I don't understand it lol.

keysersoze

Reaction score
That's what confuses me.....they call people "Dak rider" as if we all shouldn't be riding for him and hoping he does well lol. I don't understand it lol.
I understand it. But half of it cannot be discussed here. The other half is about a bunch of butt hurt men still miserable because their hero Tony Romo’s career ended on a sour note without anything meaningful other than wildcard wins.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I never said he was good or if he wasn't. I'm telling you comparing him to RGIII is a lazy comparison. Only thing they have in common is that they are both black. That's it. That's like comparing Adam Thielen to Julian Edelman because they are white. Its moronic.

IF you want to say Dak sucks ok. That's fine. I'm just saying you can say it in a more smarter way.
:clap::clap::clap:
:hammer:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I understand it. But half of it cannot be discussed here. The other half is about a bunch of butt hurt men still miserable because their hero Tony Romo’s career ended on a sour note without anything meaningful other than wildcard wins.
I already know. I wish Phil would come on out and explain what he means by when he says "Dak rider". Basically code.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I never said he was good or if he wasn't. I'm telling you comparing him to RGIII is a lazy comparison. Only thing they have in common is that they are both black. That's it. That's like comparing Adam Thielen to Julian Edelman because they are white. Its moronic.

IF you want to say Dak sucks ok. That's fine. I'm just saying you can say it in a more smarter way.
Its not lazy you just want it to be. Hell outta here with your race bs. The only thing moronic is you and your bs race accusations. I already said what Dak is your types out here talking about some race stuff on some hurt lover stuff. Save that trash for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.