Both Brady and Rodgers could end up leaving the NFC this year

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Brees, Brady, Rodgers= drama queen QB's that I can't even read articles about. It's always been about them, and storylines will follow this drama until things finalize. All 3 HOF as well, lol.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady will retire after the Rams knock him into the turf all day today. He is done.
Rodgers wants to get into acting too much doing commercials. His head is elsewhere. It doesn't matter if he stays in GB or goes somewhere else. He is also done.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I’m not sure Brady has much to prove anymore, and it’s interesting his own coaching staff is saying he wasn’t practicing hard

BTW - for those pining for Rodgers, how much would that cost? Also can you even imagine his ego and newfound penchant for inserting himself into things not-football with the Cowboys media machine?? My god it would make what they did around TO seem like a small town carnival.
Don't worry,, Rodgers wouldn't play here anyways. He said he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild

blueblood70

Reaction score
so, This place said the qb would carry any team throughout the playoffs well isnt rogers about to become B2B MVP and hes one and done. Goes to show you its a TEAM game. the smallest of things throughout games is the difference.

blame dak when he didnt have control of the OL 7-8 penalties m the DL 3 pre-snap penalties, and other factors like no run game.

also, in these playoffs so far most of the starting RBs were under 4YPC most right are 3 just like zeke.lol all this energy destroying our own players after losses and heck wins and teams all face similar issues.

stinkface

Reaction score
I see Rodger's in Vegas with his actress wife to be. Brady who knows. I think he likes warm weather and Tampa has warm weather. I see him playing 2 more years.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Packers cap space will mean many guys will leave

and then you know Rodgers will be a whiny brat. Packers window closed last night. And I toasted the tv. Screw them

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Brady may retire

Rodgers may go to Denver
Whether he wants to admit it or not, I think Rodgers would prefer to play in a warmer climate or dome. He hasn’t played well at Lambeau in the cold/miserable playoff games. Denver isn’t much better that time of year.

Jipper

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah man....at some point in the future there will be the ability to do a brain transplant and then people like Jerry will be able to afford to live for as long as they want.....granted we might be talking 100s of years but at some point it will probably happen.

lukin2006

Reaction score
giphy.gif
It’s all that scotch …

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Brady retires. Rodgers to Tampa. Talks them into signing Adams.... wouldn’t be surprised to see that happen

mahoneybill

Reaction score
so, This place said the qb would carry any team throughout the playoffs well isnt rogers about to become B2B MVP and hes one and done. Goes to show you its a TEAM game. the smallest of things throughout games is the difference.

blame dak when he didnt have control of the OL 7-8 penalties m the DL 3 pre-snap penalties, and other factors like no run game.

also, in these playoffs so far most of the starting RBs were under 4YPC most right are 3 just like zeke.lol all this energy destroying our own players after losses and heck wins and teams all face similar issues.

Nice summary. SF win was D, special,teams, and DeBo...

Creeper

Reaction score
Father time never loses. It would not surprise me if Brady retires after this year, especially if Gronk retires.

As for Rodgers, I do think he might be out of GB after this season, but I don't think he will go to Denver. I think after last night Rodgers will look for a warm weather or dome team to play for. I think the reason Brady chose Tamp Bay is because he wanted as few cold weather games as possible. Cold weather makes old QBs look old. Maybe Rodgers gets his wish and winds up in SF next year.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
then we better take advantage next season.

Jimmy G will still be in San Francisco and Kyler Murray still with the Cards. Both Quarterbacks that can beat us. The Cowboys on the other hand will lose talent this offseason and get older.