Both Brady and Rodgers could end up leaving the NFC this year

cowboyec

Reaction score
Jimmy G will still be in San Francisco and Kyler Murray still with the Cards. Both Quarterbacks that can beat us. The Cowboys on the other hand will lose talent this offseason and get older.
only 4 starters on this team were over 30.
the majority are still under 30.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I think the chances of Rodgers retiring is better than Brady. Brady just has to beat father time. Rodgers just got slapped by mother nature. Women, go figure. I think Rodgers is gone if they let Adams walk. At this point he's playing to win, not money.

I tend to think Brady is going to play until he physically can't.
Did something happen with Rodgers and a woman?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jimmy G will still be in San Francisco and Kyler Murray still with the Cards. Both Quarterbacks that can beat us. The Cowboys on the other hand will lose talent this offseason and get older.
their team beat us they were close games easily can beat them in rematch today. Each game takes on its own identity and stuff happens

we made the mistakes and or didn't get some calls lose by 3 and 6 sorry but that not scaring us nor me..just have to clean up the penalties biggest change shuffle the OL and possible a new OLC..that it..this team, our team is still very talented.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
their team beat us they were close games easily can beat them in rematch today. Each game takes on its own identity and stuff happens

we made the mistakes and or didn't get some calls lose by 3 and 6 sorry but that not scaring us nor me..just have to clean up the penalties biggest change shuffle the OL and possible a new OLC..that it..this team, our team is still very talented.

You didn't feel it a few minutes into this game that it was going to be "one of those kinds" of games, where the whole chemistry of the team felt off, and that you knew we were going to lose because they players wouldn't get angry at themselves and make sure to snap out of it? My stance it is not the talent that is the problem in Dallas. But then Dak is also not one of those type of players that will become an on the field leader and get into the faces of his team mates to make sure they understand that, that kind of mediocrity is unacceptable.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes not
You didn't feel it a few minutes into this game that it was going to be "one of those kinds" of games, where the whole chemistry of the team felt off, and that you knew we were going to lose because they players wouldn't get angry at themselves and make sure to snap out of it? My stance it is not the talent that is the problem in Dallas. But then Dak is also not one of those type of players that will become an on the field leader and get into the faces of his team mates to make sure they understand that, that kind of mediocrity is unacceptable.
mediocre it happens...

MajesticRey

Reaction score

nobody

Reaction score
so, This place said the qb would carry any team throughout the playoffs well isnt rogers about to become B2B MVP and hes one and done. Goes to show you its a TEAM game. the smallest of things throughout games is the difference.

blame dak when he didnt have control of the OL 7-8 penalties m the DL 3 pre-snap penalties, and other factors like no run game.

also, in these playoffs so far most of the starting RBs were under 4YPC most right are 3 just like zeke.lol all this energy destroying our own players after losses and heck wins and teams all face similar issues.

The whole team choked. That includes Dak. He choked too. It's right there on tape. He looked lost and clueless. Nobody gets an excuse. Nobody gets to be defended. The team choked. Stop making excuses for Dak.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The whole team choked. That includes Dak. He choked too. It's right there on tape. He looked lost and clueless. Nobody gets an excuse. Nobody gets to be defended. The team choked. Stop making excuses for Dak.
nah didnt see that i saw all those mistakes along the OL effected the entire Offense including dak the last few big games. Daks fine if not for what i already started hard to play 1st and 20 while others are playing 1st and 10..ok got it realist says you are overreacting. we made too many mistakes to overcome and win its a fine line between winning and losing and we went way over the line with mistakes and still lost games by 3, 2, 3, and 6 ..

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Packers cap space will mean many guys will leave

and then you know Rodgers will be a whiny brat. Packers window closed last night. And I toasted the tv. Screw them
They said the exact same thing when Favre left. Rodgers 1st 2 years un league were worse than Jordan Loves. With a trade to Denver they probably get a haul. If hackett goes there you can guaranty rodgers will push to go there. He loves hackett.