Bottom line... a win sunday will make this go away

thssanders

Reaction score
At least for the most part. Winning cures all. Hopefully our defense comes to play like they have the past few weeks, and i think we take this one.

The bad news is it sounds like barber may be held out again, so we'll get another look at choice.

I would hate to see what happens if we were to lose though. It would be non stop coverage on everything going wrong in big d

So that being said, lets pray for a win. I predict boys win 24-20.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. A win on Sunday will help the team's chances of reaching the playoffs and, hopefully, improve the execution of the offense, defense and special teams. We have the talent to be the best team in the NFL and winning tomorrow can only enhance our performance on gameday. As far as the media coverage, that will not go away immediately.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt, a win would deter the Ed Werder/Mediot train, but he'll keep looking for more **** to report on. I hate what is happening in the Cowboys clubhouse (if at all true), but even more I hate that someone is leaking all of this stuff. These things happen on every team, but it's as if the Dallas Cowboys have no clue what discretion means. If they come together and win on Sunday, it will go a long way toward healing things. Players don't have to like each other, but winning helps them co-exist whether they like each other or not.

thssanders

Reaction score
Winning is all that really matters, and i guarantee if we play well this sunday you will see all of the guys, romo, to, and witten, high fiving each other and acting like buddies again.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thssanders;2486880 said:
Winning is all that really matters, and i guarantee if we play well this sunday you will see all of the guys, romo, to, and witten, high fiving each other and acting like buddies again.
And won't that be a grand scene on a national stage?:D

thssanders

Reaction score
yeah, a loss and this whole thing will blow up out of control... But after we win, everyone will start picking us again to be a force in the playoffs! Watch us beat the giants and then play like crap next week against the ravens... wouldnt that suck

Deep_South

Reaction score
My advice to the Cowboys would be to take their anger about losing to the Steelers and direct towards the NYFG tomorrow night. That will be much more productive, and after all, they are the team that knocked the Cowboys out of the playoffs last year. Why just get mad when you have the golden opportunity to get even?

Nav22

Reaction score
We've basically been in "must-win" mode each game since the previous loss to the Giants. This week is no different, despite all the (real or not) drama.

A win would be big, and a loss really hurts our chances.

willia451

Reaction score
thssanders;2486850 said:
At least for the most part. Winning cures all. Hopefully our defense comes to play like they have the past few weeks, and i think we take this one.

The bad news is it sounds like barber may be held out again, so we'll get another look at choice.

I would hate to see what happens if we were to lose though. It would be non stop coverage on everything going wrong in big d

So that being said, lets pray for a win. I predict boys win 24-20.
At this point, unfortunately, I'm convinced nothing will make all the turmoil and angst in the Cowboys Nation go away. Expectations we so high at the beginning of the season, to be 8-5 (due mainly to injuries in my estimation) right now, and struggling to make the playoffs; is more than many (most?) can bear.

I wouldn't want to be at Texas Stadium Sunday night if they wind up losing to the NYG. That place is going to look like a bad scene from Beirut.

But I don't think that's going to happen. I think we get our collective ducks in a row and beat the Giants. Beyond that? We'll see.

Go Cowboys!!!

MrMom

Reaction score
It will mostly go away, but if TO only has a few catches we'll hear more crap. See T.O.'s Deion interview after a huge win against the 'Skins.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Yes, harmony will break out ... until the next loss or when TO and his posse don't get enough touches.

scottsp

Reaction score
It's all-Kumbaya, all-the-time. A win tomorrow night will only enhance the feel-good atmosphere at VR. Hell, a sleepover might ensue.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
dont be delusional this aint going away......not this time....the media wont let it ..this is what they have been waiting for..they will run it into the ground the rest of the season and all off season we will hear the rumor mill turning about trading so and so ....or cutting so and so

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dadymat;2487006 said:
dont be delusional this aint going away......not this time....the media wont let it ..this is what they have been waiting for..they will run it into the ground the rest of the season and all off season we will hear the rumor mill turning about trading so and so ....or cutting so and so
True, but if the Cowboys win these last 3 games, the media will look and sound even more stupid than they do right now. But you're right. They probably won't let it go away.