Bought a Citrus tree today and it is Different

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The tree is supposed to grow Lemons ,Limes And Blood Oranges on the same tree. Anyone tried to grow one of these? Or even seen one of them? Bought at a nursery not online. Im hoping it grows and produces . If it does that would be way cool.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Didn't know that is possible. What kind of dark magic is this?
The tree is grafted But looks healthy no limbs look like they are ill . The lady there said it will produce But it will grow more Lemons than anything else and recommended to grow it in a very large plant pot the 1st year and bring it indoors the 1st winter Am going to do what she told me to the 1st year and plant it next year In direct sunlight as instructed to do.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The tree is supposed to grow Lemons ,Limes And Blood Oranges on the same tree. Anyone tried to grow one of these? Or even seen one of them? Bought at a nursery not online. Im hoping it grows and produces . If it does that would be way cool.
I do not like lemon trees!

There were several lemon trees in my yard when I was young.

I lost 3 footballs, a soccer ball and a basketball to the thorns on them .. an no, I am not kidding.

My dad told me the fourth football had to stay away from the lemon trees, so the prongs on the fence killed that one instead.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I lost 3 footballs, a soccer ball and a basketball to the thorns on them .. an no, I am not kidding.

My dad told me the fourth football had to stay away from the lemon trees, so the prongs on fence killed that one instead.
Hahaha!

nobody

Reaction score

My dad told me the fourth football had to stay away from the lemon trees, so the prongs on the fence killed that one instead.

We always played football in the front yards for more room. Sometimes in the street if we weren't playing tackle, which was rare. For soccer we went to the park

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We always played football in the front yards for more room. Sometimes in the street if we weren't playing tackle, which was rare. For soccer we went to the park
We played tackle football on the lake, once it froze over. I remember my brother getting the back of someone's skate through his knee. He sat at the kitchen table, pulling strings of stuff from his leg saying, "Well, that doesn't look very important.", then throwing it in the trash. Lol

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My back yard was the largest on the street so that's where we all played football, soccer, etc. :D

Unfortunately, there were lemon trees all around it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sounds like you had the "Dak Prescott Accuracy Challenge".

Hardline

Reaction score
Unless you live in a citrus friendly climate then you are wasting your time growing one. I would grow avocado trees if I could.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sounds too good to be true. Hope it produces and will be waiting for updates.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Unless you live in a citrus friendly climate then you are wasting your time growing one. I would grow avocado trees if I could.
I'm in South East Oklahoma Am thinking about growing it in a large plant pot and bringing it in during the wintertime I'm also building a grow room so I can grow Maryjane for almost free

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm in South East Oklahoma Am thinking about growing it in a large plant pot and bringing it in during the wintertime I'm also building a grow room so I can grow Maryjane for almost free
Sounds like a great plan.