Bout time someone on this Boyz secondary gets physical

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Not to add insult to what is going on with Adam Pacman Jones and his "bodyguard", but heck, it's about time a Dallas Cowboy corner got physical with someone across from him. If you ask me, this is all Wade Phillips fault anyways for making these poor guys play off even 3rd tier WR's and be so vanilla. Pac is just tired of being reactive and has took it upon himself to become physically proactive with his opposition. Wade you should be ashamed of making Pac have to take this secondary in his own hands. Pac is just trying to put some much needed swagger into this secondary.

God I hope he (Pacman) doesn't get nailed cause we're up to our chins in you know what if he does. You know the ole saying, "you can take the kid out the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. This kid is a thug 4 life and when his career is over will make Nate Newtons life after football look like an honorable service to the community. God I hope Wade gets this secondary playing more in your face coverage cause if he doesn't Pac is gonna swiss cheese someone.

I say if anyone gets released from this team it be Brian Stewart, not Pac. We need to make an example around here, getting rid of BS is the type of example that will get results and smarten some folks up. Jerry puts Pac back on maximum security and there will be no exceptions this time. Jerry is gonna have a guy just to slice Pacs sandwiches just in case a reporter is sitting in Pac's cupboards trying to catch him with a sharp object in his hand to make a story out of it. That ghetto boy won't even be able to wipe his own behind from now on. Play football, breath, drink and eat only what we prepare for you Pac. Anything else don't even think about it.

** Remember everyone, we are 4-1 and any team in this league would be happy with that record.

Reaction score
Stewart is awful, id rather have adam jones calling the defensive plays than that clown and thats just sad.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hahaha! You have my vote my fellow Canuck. Stewart is a drip. I have never seen a bigger vegetable in my life. Only reason he got the D coordinator gig is because Wade needed a fluffer.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Newman can get physical and henry does it a lot. BUT I AGREE that the coaches are holding them back. ANd to me that is BS.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Let's fire those coaches that are holding back getting physical...

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v303/aardvark69/olivia-newton-john.jpg

then we're gonna hire ONJ for DC and THEN we gonna GET PHYSICAL!!!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
This obsession with press coverage is over the top. I don't remember this much clamoring for it under Parcells, who almost always played cover 2 with the CBs off.

Press coverage is not a panacea, people. We've seen that twice in the last year against Green Bay. If we played the Raiders, you'd see it there, too.

And get ready for more of that off coverage with Jenkins and Scandrick playing. Most coaches would agree that it's just not prudent to put Mike Jenkins on an island with Larry Fitzgerald.

khiladi

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2323322 said:
This obsession with press coverage is over the top. I don't remember this much clamoring for it under Parcells, who almost always played cover 2 with the CBs off.

People were clamoring that Parcells was too conservative....

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2322839 said:
Not to add insult to what is going on with Adam Pacman Jones and his "bodyguard", but heck, it's about time a Dallas Cowboy corner got physical with someone across from him.

Now if only we can get the opponents receivers to stop and take a pi$$ during their routes, then Pac will be on them like white on rice!

WarC

Reaction score
At the very least, when Pacman disrupts a play or grabs an INT, we can now exclaim how he "took care of that receiver like a bodyguard in a hotel bathroom!"

When he jams a receiver at the line he'll be "pullin' a Joule"

utrunner07

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2322839 said:
** Remember everyone, we are 4-1 and any team in this league would be happy with that record.

I can think of several that would not be, including us, and for good reason.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
WarC;2323367 said:
At the very least, when Pacman disrupts a play or grabs an INT, we can now exclaim how he "took care of that receiver like a bodyguard in a hotel bathroom!"

:lmao:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2323322 said:

Press coverage is not a panacea, people. We've seen that twice in the last year against Green Bay. If we played the Raiders, you'd see it there, too.

And get ready for more of that off coverage with Jenkins and Scandrick playing. Most coaches would agree that it's just not prudent to put Mike Jenkins on an island with Larry Fitzgerald.

I'm not saying press everytime we have a defensive play. I'm saying incorporate some physicality and in fact I'm saying change it up once in a while. Every QB we face is able to take a 3 step drop and let go of the ball every pass because their timing is never disrupted because they know we're always 5 - 10 yards off the WR. We have guys saying our pass rush is the problem, it isn't. Our CB's are not complimenting their rush by disrupting the QB's timing on his passes by always playing off as opposed to bumping or playing off every other play or so. Our corners cannot continue to be totally reactive, we need to be proactive at times and challenge balls in the air and jump some routes once in a while. Get physical with some wideouts so that we can disrupt the QB's timing on his passes. I'm asking to have a variety of DB looks, let the QB have to think a little more on how the corners are going to play the pass. This is getting ridiculous how our DB's have to play. In regards to Parcells, vanilla is exactly what the players and fans called that D. We are not going to get INT's playing in our secondary the way we are.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
WarC;2323367 said:

:lmao2: You nailed on the head my friend. :hammer:This is a win win situation now, as long as Pac doesn't get suspended and he won't. He took a chance that will now pay off for all of us fans, lol. Someone in this secondary needs to take a chance and if that has to happen in a hotel washroom with your own "bodyguard" so be it. Pac did this secondary a quantifiable service, lol. That gangsta!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
aardvark;2323042 said:
Let's fire those coaches that are holding back getting physical...

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v303/aardvark69/olivia-newton-john.jpg

then we're gonna hire ONJ for DC and THEN we gonna GET PHYSICAL!!!

I heard Wade is a huge ONJ fan. Not sure why he doesn't get the mentality. LOL

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
onfieldrush8141;2322842 said:
Stewart is awful, id rather have adam jones calling the defensive plays than that clown and thats just sad.

He would revolutionize the game with his new "Pole Dance" formation.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2324095 said:
He would revolutionize the game with his new "Pole Dance" formation.

The truth is, if we got rid of Stewart we wouldn't really need to replace him. We have 2 other guys on the team in Campo and Gratham who were defensive coordinators. Campo in a 4-3 scheme unfortunately but was here for 3 super bowls and Gratham in a 3-4 but no where near the credentials Campo or Wade have. But that's the thing, Wade. He could basically give the title to Campo who would be working with Wades 34 defensive thoughts anyways just like Stewart is doing. We lose absolutely nothing getting rid of Stewart and boy would him being let go light a fire under some behinds while Wade controls the D anyways. All this talent and too much invested in this D for it not to improve other than it being amotivational issue.