brad sham on ktbb

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
you may get back in the car, but i want someone else to drive the car

talking about old cowboys players and Commanders, one of those like years ago, lot on the line, and very saisfied to see how game was played

biggest impact question;
total effort by whole team, but for me, romo was at head of the list, and defensive players are energized by him, like team of 90s they felt ok when aikman was in the game or the 70's as long as staubach was playing they were fine, it allowed them to be ok, not to panic knowing you had a good qb in game

newman helped them too by staying on moss, and it worked out, so encouraging but like kristi scales the number of players, miles austin with shuffle pass, then the touchdown pass, and miles austin too, ratliff wiht the sack, gets them out of field goal range, and tank johnson makes a tackle for loss making it 2nd adn 12, so what newman made, was helped by what tank did.

those kind of things wiht leonard davis and gurode, and jason witten blocking someone else,

just a griind out deal, and blood and guts type of game

atmosphere; was fanatastic, and fans werent very friendly to us, and im trying not to be emotional involved, but the flight where things they do to us, and laufenberg is a folk legend to them, and they are knocking down the beers and pointing at us and waving and i just want to get up and slap them, but when we were ahead they werent there

steeler fans came wiht terrible towels, adn Commanders gave out hankies,

i remember greatest thing for them like when moose, etc said to go into that field and shut them up, kinda like when bennett said, when they said when the cowboys stepped out onto the field, you s... and bennett said nothing is like it but when you win a game in a hostile crowd like that, and you shut them up, their quiet, thats a super feeling, thats all brad had to say

nate will come on at 5:34 pm and dont forget on fsn will be brady tinker on dfw sportsbeat, at 6:30 pm:laugh1: :starspin

Duane

Reaction score
Joe is probably trying tp transcribe while they are talking on the radio. That's not an easy task unless you are skilled at typing very fast.

I appreciate the recaps even if they are a little raw.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yeah that is what i was trying to do type as they were talking, not as easy as you think

hendog

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2426768 said:
yeah that is what i was trying to do type as they were talking, not as easy as you think

I'm sure it's not easy. We're just ribbing you alittle. I appreciate all your contributions.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
i remember greatest thing for them like when moose, etc said to go into that field and shut them up, kinda like when bennett said, when they said when the cowboys stepped out onto the field, you s... and bennett said nothing is like it but when you win a game in a hostile crowd like that, and you shut them up, their quiet, thats a super feeling, thats all brad had to say

I'm actually interested in knowing what you're trying to pass as communication in this paragraph so could you please make this part readable?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
recap broken down, brad talks fast ;
brad sham on ktbb
you may get back in the car, but i want someone else to drive the car brad was talking earlier about in the year like in the start of the season, when everyone was picking them to go to the superbowl So brad is basically saying, dallas cowboys you may get back in the car and drive to the playoffs to win this season, but i want someone in charge that i can depend on to get you there.

talking about old cowboys players and Commanders, one of those like years ago, lot on the line, and very saisfied to see how game was played, here brad said, if some old cowboy players like charley waters, tom landry were there, they would have loved watching a game like this, the old smash mouth football game. And in the long run, a physical game like this will make you better, hardened in the long run, battle tested, when you need to be.

biggest impact question;
Brad says total effort by whole team, but for me, romo was at head of the list, and defensive players are energized by him, like team of 90s they felt ok when aikman was in the game or the 70's as long as staubach was playing they were fine, it allowed them to be ok, not to panic knowing you had a good qb in game like when staubach or aikman were in the game and the opposing team were leading in the game, but the players didnt panic because they knew they had a great qb playing that could keep them in the game.

brad says; newman helped them too by staying on moss, and it worked out, so encouraging but like kristi scales the number of players that showed up in this game was very encouraging, players like , miles austin with shuffle pass, then the touchdown pass to bennett, and tank johnson, newman, ratliff wiht the key sack, gets the Commanders out of field goal range, and tank johnson makes a tackle for loss making it 2nd adn 12, instead of 2nd and 8 or so, so when newman made a player later, becaue it was 3rd and 12, and when newman made the stop for like 3rd and 8, then the Commanders didnt have enough yards to get the first down, a key play, that was helped by the play of tank johnson.

those kind of things with leonard davis and gurode those players played a great game brad said, and jason witten blocking someone else all the time, they kept witten in most of the time to block with his sore ribs and all,

just a griind out deal, and blood and guts type of game

brad said the atmosphere; was fanatastic, and fans werent very friendly to us, and brad says im trying not to be emotional involved, but the flight on the airplane where the flight attendants do things to us, and when we get to the field, the fans yelling you s..., So, when the Commander fans see laufenberg is a folk legend to them, and they are knocking down the beers and pointing at us and waving, hollering and jeering at us while the Commanders are ahead of us and i just want to get up and slap them, but I compose myself, and try to be a professional, Then when we were ahead they the Commanders fans that were guzzlling beer, jeering at us, making jestures at us, but when we got ahead and stayed ahead the Commander fans werent there, now that was enyoybable, because it shut those fans up.

brad says like when the steeler fans came with the terrible towels, that the Commander owner gave out about 50,000 white hankies to wave, and it was enjoyable to see them wiping their eyes at the end of the game, that shut them up

i remember greatest thing that was said to me one time was when the moose, daryl johnston, irvin and other players said to go into that field and shut them up, kinda like when bennett said, when they said when the cowboys stepped out onto the field sunday night, the Commander fans were yelling at the players, you s... and bennett said nothing is like it but when you win a game in a hostile crowd like that, and you shut them up, their quiet, thats a super feeling, thats all brad had to say

nate will come on at 5:34 pm and dont forget on fsn will be brady tinker on dfw sportsbeat, at 6:30 pm