Bradie James question

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I apologize for starting a new thread. However, I asked the same question in another thread and it wasn't answered.

In one of the articles this week, one of the reporters stated that Bradie James said that he sometimes has to be the moderater between Tony Romo and Terrell Owens.

My question is, has Bradie James himself acknowledged or denied this claim?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2486861 said:
I apologize for starting a new thread. However, I asked the same question in another thread and it wasn't answered.

In one of the articles this week, one of the reporters stated that Bradie James said that he sometimes has to be the moderater between Tony Romo and Terrell Owens.

My question is, has Bradie James himself acknowledged or denied this claim?
if you listen to the Micheal Irvin show on yesterday....Ed Werder is a guest on the show...Micheal Irvin asked Ed about this....Irvin asked Ed how he phrased the question to Bradie James. It is almost laughable how easily Ed Werder got Bradie James to talk.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
bbailey423;2486866 said:
if you listen to the Micheal Irvin show on yesterday....Ed Werder is a guest on the show...Micheal Irvin asked Ed about this....Irvin asked Ed how he phrased the question to Bradie James. It is almost laughable how easily Ed Werder got Bradie James to talk.

So did Ed Werder offer up a misleading question or did Bradie James openly state that he is sort of a go-between for Tony Romo and Terrell Owens.

I have been pretty busy at work so I haven't been able to stay on top of everything.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2486871 said:
So did Ed Werder offer up a misleading question or did Bradie James openly state that he is sort of a go-between for Tony Romo and Terrell Owens.

I have been pretty busy at work so I haven't been able to stay on top of everything.
He basically said..."Hey Bradie you are having a career year....your performance is making you looked upon as one of the leaders of the team. Because of this, does it bother you that a this critical juncture in the season, you have mediate the situation between TO and Witten." Micheal Irvin then busted out laughing and congratulated Werder. Irvin said "so you build him up and make him feel good, then give him really no other choice but to answer". Werder then spews some garbage about "all I am doing is my job". The bottom line is this....the Cowboys lost a tough game. Guys on offense were frustrated that they wasted a great defensive performance. They expresed to the coaches how things could be better. That should have NEVER been communicated to ANYONE outside of the lockeroom. All the signs point to Witten and his people as the rat. And that is UNACCEPTABLE!