Twitter: Brandon Carr brought in for a visit

Whyjerry

Reaction score

What do you guys say? Should we bring in Brandon Carr...

anSqjeY.png

Am I crazy...if Carr is here it is to play S. Rod Woodson style. I always thought Carr would play a great center field.

DanA

Reaction score
probably speaks to the fact that the reality is that this team is not as talented as people love to say it is from April to August. Now they have to play actual football games and you can't hide the problem areas.

There are 1-2 holes but it’s extremely talented IMO. I think I’d just about take the 2020 backups over the 2015 starting defense...now that is what an untalented defense looks like. Barry Church is probably the one guy we could use from that team.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i don't hate the idea.
but i'd rather have earl...or
:bow:MICHAEL DOWNS:bow:

Carson

Reaction score
Question, why would we bring in Carr? Carr was average at best when he was a CB for us previously. We overpaid him and he is not better than what we have on team now. I was out rather pay ET or stick with what we currently have. A complete waste of time if you ask me!

He likely takes the spot of Lewis who some reports is heading to IR

Awuzie, Brown, Diggs, Carr

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Obviously Carr was brought in as a character witness for Earl.
Personally, I think that's a very valid point. The Front Office knows Carr and knows he's a guy who's opinion can be trusted.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Ya know, I was just thinking this. With Lewis on IR, we need another CB as well. Good role for Carr.

Jerry gave him his biggest payday and he was always well respected here so they likely conferred on ET as well.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Didn't even know Carr was still playing.
Neither did Carr....his second year in the league. He's the Ha Ha Dix of a secondary
I definitely agree with the second half of your post. He's a class act.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Carr n Earl are a package deal:facepalm:

McClay stop this foolishness at S, go get a real player this has gone on way too long.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Exactly, he was Tryone Crawford before Tyrone Crawford was. Solid, non-exceptional player who fans hated because he was overpaid.

You called it today -- I hope he proves himself and improves our safety spot. Hard to say if he'll start but at least it's depth if nothing else. ;)

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think if we are meeting with ET,its just doing our due diligence.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Carr cannot cover anyone. He attracts PI calls. If he is signed, Its safety we are likely lookin at him playing. We must be pretty woeful for us to be looking at him.