Brandon Graham re-signs with Eagles

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
DHeC3X3WAAAjl_F.jpg

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
so???? Who cares what the sheagles are dog they allegedly will lost slay and Gardner...lt's of moves by all 32 teams coming I only need to hear about the Cowboys here.
I care because I wanted him here. No need to read the thread if you didn’t care. Seeing how well he played last year, it can affect us.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Odd that a good not great player like Graham will end up being the longest tenured Eagle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I care because I wanted him here. No need to read the thread if you didn’t care. Seeing how well he played last year, it can affect us.
Its a filipin Cowboys site, don't post non-cowboys story's especially our hated rivals. how about i come to cowboys site to read cowboys news. odd huh crazy to think i dont want to hear about the eagles go to the gang green site and choke on the feathers.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Impossible

I have heard right here on this very forum that the Shegals are in cap hell and won't be able to re-sign anyone

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Its a filipin Cowboys site, don't post non-cowboys story's especially our hated rivals. how about i come to cowboys site to read cowboys news. odd huh crazy to think i dont want to hear about the eagles go to the gang green site and choke on the feathers.
PM me with your address. I’ll send you a box of tissues.

bottleKids

Reaction score
so???? Who cares what the sheagles are dog they allegedly will lost slay and Gardner...lt's of moves by all 32 teams coming I only need to hear about the Cowboys here.
Can you at least try to make a complete sentence so we can do our best to understand what you are saying?

My god...

bottleKids

Reaction score
Why are you not on the 15 other threads about non Cowboys news? Its the offseason, and FA signings matter, especially inside our division. The title is pretty clear, so you can certainly not click on it and read it.