Brandon Knight 8th highest pass block win rate as a tackle

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Love your avi. I could never pull off a cowboy hat.
You could if ducking for a low hanging tree limb at 70 MPH on a Costa Rican jungle trail.
There are a few of mine that got left behind, just saying that when I read that sparked a memory cell in whats left of my brain...lol

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Wild that he has the exact same win rate as Tyron, but it is very early in the season.
I wouldn't mind seeing more of his work. See if he can keep this up.

T'would make for some interesting player discussion if he can.

I can just imagine you walking up to him on the street.

“Hey, I know you from films such as “Atlanta at Dallas: The Watermelon Kick“ and “Brandon: The Long Knight Before the Dawn.” I love your work.”

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I can just imagine you walking up to him on the street.

“Hey, I know you from films such as “Atlanta at Dallas: The Watermelon Kick“ and “Brandon: The Long Knight Before the Dawn.” I love your work.”
You know what? That made me think of a movie I hadn't seen in a long, long time, but it was really good.
I can't remember the name, but I believe it starred Geena Davis as a spy with amnesia and Samuel L. as Samuel L..

I should look it up.

quickccc

Reaction score
Win rate vs ..whom ? .....When ATL end Dante Fowler was out of the game ?
But i am glad Knight did what he did regardless of who was across the line from him...

But i'm already dreading the Cleveland game ..whereas Browns will likely be flip flopping Myles Garrett from one end or another ..Yikes !!! ....:eek:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wild that he has the exact same win rate as Tyron, but it is very early in the season.
I wouldn't mind seeing more of his work. See if he can keep this up.

T'would make for some interesting player discussion if he can.

Yes, defensive ends haven't seen enough of him yet to know how to best attack him. However, it is encouraging that he's played as well as he has when we've had to call on him. If Tyron makes it back and Collins is still out, I hope we swing Knight over to right tackle as the starter.

I'm pleased that Steele has held up as well as he had, but Knight has been better than that whenever he's played.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Broaddus was saying he is a better guard than Tackle,they listed him as backup guard for the 1st game.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Brandon Knight is the new Dak Prescott......I see hometown discounts in your future!!!
200.gif