Brandon Smith Might Surprise

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm always rooting for big bodied WR. I want an offense that is designed to wear down the defense. Zeke and our TE's are the only players that defenses will struggle to bring down. So big wideouts will help the run game in the long run. I would have loved for Brennan Eagles to make the team. Brandon Smith is another one of those big bodied high energy guys, just like B.Eagles. Having those two guys as our starters would make Zeke and Pollard unstoppable.

Too bad our front office doesn't think like me. Because I would always seek out big bodied, high energy guys to be my starters. Especially since Dak needs 100 yards on the ground to win.

Mr_437

Reaction score
BSmith seems like he could replace the NBrown type role at WR. I'd like to see Smith get a shot in preseason to show up.

kskboys

Reaction score
I was hoping we'd grabbed Penn St LB Brandon Smith from this last draft!!!

quickccc

Reaction score
Possibly, but his lack of burst bothers me.

Ditto with TJ Vashar too ...

But McClay seems to have always preferred lengthy big target WRs.
Even with the likes of Cedrick Wilson, Gallup, Lamb, Noah and Simi.. even Tolbert at 6'1. .

Newly James Washington is about average size at '511.

In past we've had exceptions with smallish like Cole Beasley, Tavon Austin and Ryan Switzer, either they were thought of as exceptional returners and slot guys,
but as late that's seemed to have changed.