Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Breakdancing tipped for inclusion at Paris 2024 Olympics

bae2f3a88b582d4f171aceff29dc25c2f9d02d4f.jpg

Breakdancing tipped for inclusion at Paris 2024 Olympics

Read Full Story

jsb357

Reaction score
I watched some swimming several Olympics ago.

For the most part it's NOT good TV.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The real Olympics are the winter Olympics...

The summer Olympics are boring...

I gave up on the summer Olympics when the added speed walking, just dumb.

Also, basketball should be removed from the summer Olympics. No sport should be an Olympic sport when no other country stands a realistic shot at winning Gold or move it to the winter Olympics. And no baseball, really ...

Also, the Olympics are run by Europeans who have no interest in our input from NA.

The Olympics are also in trouble, less and fewer countries are bidding on the Olympics...to costly.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beats some of the sports they have, wonder how they'll judge it? Have some compulsories that must be executed and then some free form based on degree of difficulty? I would watch it as my older son was pretty good at that when that was a thing. I tried it and wondered what I might break if I continued trying and that spin on top of the head was out.

I am not a summer Olympics fan because I prefer the winter Olympics where there is the risk involved. Downhill skiers at 80mph, half-pipe boarders with triples with triple twists, free style skiing and boarding and curlers knocking their 16oz PBR over and waking up the spectator.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of the previous Olympic venues in other countries are not in use after the games.
Left to rot.
And check out how the people that needed the help fared after the games left. It's a travesty how they are treated before and how they do not benefit afterwards.