CFZ Breathe, Overreactions Must Be Curbed

817Gill

Reaction score
Last week, we lost on the road to a desperate team led by a HOF QB playing for their season. We lost in OT lol. Should we have won that game? Sure, but it’s not some egregious loss that makes zero sense. It’s as normal of a loss as you’ll see in the league. Lions beat NYG, Indy almost toppled the now beatable Eagles. Welcome to the new NFL.

We just went on the road and beat a very good team. We did it in dominant fashion. Many of our own fans probably would’ve bet on Minny coming into this week. Wish we could have a more realistic and centered CZ after losses.

Breathe! We weren’t going to go 15-2, losses happen. We won the more important of the two games anyway between GB and Minnesota. All that season is over talk was definitely driven by a select few posters, but I urge the majority of us to not freak out at a loss in the NFL. Conversely, a win doesn’t mean we are SB bound.

Enjoy the ride and try not to freak out either way. This is a good team, can it be great? Let’s see.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Haha couldn't wait to send this one off, eh?

But you're right. Good answer to last week and now they gotta cash in against the Giants. Then we're on.

stiletto

Reaction score
It's a good answer to the dog poo they put on the field against GB. Hopefully that woke the team up and they keep it going, they are obviously capable.

817Gill

Reaction score
Haha couldn't wait to send this one off, eh?

But you're right. Good answer to last week and now they gotta cash in against the Giants. Then we're on.
Yeah man I like to campaign for normality lol. CZ likes it’s hyperbolic reactions, I try to do what I can to center things.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lol. Indeed. One week ago the torches and pitchforks were ready to go.

This is a good team. How good? We don’t know yet.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Yeah man I like to campaign for normality lol. CZ likes it’s hyperbolic reactions, I try to do what I can to center things.
Absolutely. In between all those extremes here on the board the moderate people save the culture.

J817

Reaction score
They held their own in the running game (on D). Forced the Vikings to pass. Good sign.

Fmart322

Reaction score
SUPER BOWL BABY!!!

Just kidding.
It was a good win vs a winning team on the road. If this team plays like this the rest of the season and the playoffs, and doesn't get a big head, they'll be a tough team to beat

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Last week, we lost on the road to a desperate team led by a HOF QB playing for their season. We lost in OT lol. Should we have won that game? Sure, but it’s not some egregious loss that makes zero sense. It’s as normal of a loss as you’ll see in the league. Lions beat NYG, Indy almost toppled the now beatable Eagles. Welcome to the new NFL.

We just went on the road and beat a very good team. We did it in dominant fashion. Many of our own fans probably would’ve bet on Minny coming into this week. Wish we could have a more realistic and centered CZ after losses.

Breathe! We weren’t going to go 15-2, losses happen. We won the more important of the two games anyway between GB and Minnesota. All that season is over talk was definitely driven by a select few posters, but I urge the majority of us to not freak out at a loss in the NFL. Conversely, a win doesn’t mean we are SB bound.

Enjoy the ride and try not to freak out either way. This is a good team, can it be great? Let’s see.
You mean Cowboys give me no joy anymore posts?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What a weird week.

EGles actually rooting for US this week!

Helped them stand alone as best record in NFL... but, we HAD to win this week, even if it helped them, so we could stay in WildCard chase.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Enjoy the ride and try not to freak out either way. This is a good team, can it be great? Let’s seIt'e.
Its why they play the games