Brian Flores was the star of the show

conner01

Reaction score
Nope. He's just another in a long line of people who are getting credit for BB's work. History has shown who the true star of the show is.
If you hire him you know he didn’t design or run the scheme but you hope he learned from the master and can come close to duplicating it

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
That Patriots defense was middle of the pack the whole season, there's this guy that goes by the name Bill Belichick that turns it on when it really matters! Go ahead and give his assistants credit tho, if that makes you feel better. Assistants move on every year, and Belichick continues to be the star

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
How many Patriots assistants are going to go on and fail in other jobs before teams realize BB is the one running the whole show? I thought it was common knowledge after Charlie freaking Weis.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
.Defense matters, clearly.

I agree, Bellichik gets the glory but Flores called the defensive plays. I'll tell ya who performed tho, the Pats secondary! Calls or not, if it's not executed and covered it's 13-13. Great job by Gilmore and MCourty in that Pats secondary!