Brice Butler on Undisputed

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The evidence is he doesn’t get many opportunities. He’s on a show complaining about his lack of playing time...next!
Ok but Dez wasn't consistent and they made very few changes and that is a lot of what he was saying...

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Lastly, he threw Dak under the bus at the end too. (I’m looking at some teams with quarterbacks that throw the ball). Lmao! How did y’all miss this stuff he said? Dude is pretty lame for this interview to be honest
I caught that... I happen to agree with him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I think our WR group was one of the most sure-handed in the league this year again, wasn't it? We did have some key drops, but I don't believe they happened at a high rate.
Not this year

Dez was bad, TWill is still a body catcher, Butler's drops are overstated but real..... even Witten misses too many...................... stupid sun field causes more than 0 which is a travesty

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Oh man, Butler dropping some bombs.

The best part of this is him saying that the scheme basically finds one thing a player is good at and forces them to do nothing but that, over and over.

The evidence as far as our offense being predictable is overwhelming at this point, and that's on the HC as much as anyone else.

Garrett is quite possibly the most conservative and predictable HC in the league, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Nothing innovative comes out of Dallas and I don't think that leopard is going to change his spots anytime soon.
Linehan has his hands all over this too.

And it’s Leopard changing stripes. Everyone know that! ;)

birdwells1

Reaction score
Oh man, Butler dropping some bombs.

The best part of this is him saying that the scheme basically finds one thing a player is good at and forces them to do nothing but that, over and over.

The evidence as far as our offense being predictable is overwhelming at this point, and that's on the HC as much as anyone else.

Garrett is quite possibly the most conservative and predictable HC in the league, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Nothing innovative comes out of Dallas and I don't think that leopard is going to change his spots anytime soon.

Boy, does that make this passing game easy to defend.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ok but Dez wasn't consistent and they made very few changes and that is a lot of what he was saying...

They were talking about Butler on Cowboys Break yesterday and none of them seem to want him back. Butler has a nice game against Phily’s scrubs and now all of a sudden he’s the man. He’s caught a few deep balls this season giving him a nice per catch average but he doesn’t show up very often.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The most interesting person at the table was the one not speaking. Even so, Sharpe's stated the obvious: "Dez runs two routes. He is an end breaking route or a back shoulder fade guy."

True. Deficiencies have crept into Bryant's game, primarily dealing with his hands and health. However, is it fair to knock him for not playing up one of his strengths within his limited receiving package--namely, not getting more (quality) back shoulder passes thrown to him?

birdwells1

Reaction score
Lastly, he threw Dak under the bus at the end too. (I’m looking at some teams with quarterbacks that throw the ball). Lmao! How did y’all miss this stuff he said? Dude is pretty lame for this interview to be honest

I heard it, but Skip and Shannon glossed over it. I dont think he meant to do it but he did it.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Stupid Coaching Staff that don't know how to use him and are limiting his opportunities. This guy will not be back and wherever he goes he will light it up. Just watch. :(

RoboQB

Reaction score
How does a guy with 15 catches show up on TV talk shows!?! He was on NFL Network for a few days during the season as well.... smh

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How does a guy with 15 catches show up on TV talk shows!?! He was on NFL Network for a few days during the season as well.... smh

He’s obviously planning for a life after football. He’s been in the league six years with 2 different teams and is still only a role player. No guarantees he’ll be back with the Cowboys next season. Being opinionated also helps get him on these shows. They’re hoping he can provide a little dirt to help stir up some controversy.