Bring it on Dak haters! *All Haters Merge*

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak was 27-44 for 387 yards and 4 TD’s with a clutch TD pass with time running down and a huge 2 point conversion to win the game. His 4 TD passes were a career high. Hate on!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Can’t hate on that performance. He carried the team. Now keep doing it and lead us to the promised land.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can’t hate on that performance. He carried the team. Now keep doing it and lead us to the promised land.

One fan in the game chat claimed he was mediocre to average today. The Dak hate runs deep for some.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He plays great when he is not using the plays Linehan sends in .........

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He balled out. It's just his consistency. We all know he CAN play, but I wanna see this Dak every week.

You’re not going to get this every week from any QB. He just needs to work on his accuracy become more consistent in that area.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
OP pushing the envelope...........leave em alone while they're happy (LOL)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It was a great performance by Dak.

Aren't "callout" threads a no-no though? I've never gotten the whine about whiners threads or the hating on haters threads. Kind of shows your *** if you ask me, but to each their own.

Moltisanti

Reaction score
He could win the super bowl and half the board would still be pissed about a fumble against the Commanders