Video: Broaddus believes Earl will be a Cowboy **merged**

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
It's you who needs to reread the CBA, if you actually read it in the 1st place. Under Article 42 Club Disapline, part (xv) Conduct detrimental to Club—maximum fine of an amount equal to one week’s salary and/or suspension without pay for a period not to exceed four (4) weeks.
Ka freakin BAM!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I dont want to ruin your parade here my friend. England really may have had the easiest route to the semi-final I have ever seen. If they ended up on the other side of the bracket, they wouldnt have made it past the quarters. Back on topic here though. Young teams need things that veterans provide. Our secondary is young, bringing in ET with his championship experience and vast knowledge of the game would be super beneficial for this team as a whole, also will help when Lee goes down having someone else back there that can set up the alignments lol

I agree with you there about the need of veterans on a team. I'm simply saying that we shouldn't discount the young players. They may be inexperienced, but they have talent in their own right. Otherwise, they wouldn't be in the NFL. I'm curious to see how they can manage.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Holy.....

Having a sour attitude is not "conduct detrimental to the club."

Good lord, dude.

I swear beside not actually reading the CBA, you don't even read the comments you're replying to. As I said a sour attitude in and of itself can't get him fined, BUT, another of those big words, BUT if that sour attitude manifests itself into actions like being disrespectful to coaches, causing problems in the locker room or any other of the multiple things his sour attitude may bring on, THEN he can be fined and/or suspended. Try to get out of your fantasy life/football mode and catch up to the real world.

erod

Reaction score
I swear beside not actually reading the CBA, you don't even read the comments you're replying to. As I said a sour attitude in and of itself can't get him fined, BUT, another of those big words, BUT if that sour attitude manifests itself into actions like being disrespectful to coaches, causing problems in the locker room or any other of the multiple things his sour attitude may bring on, THEN he can be fined and/or suspended. Try to get out of your fantasy life/football mode and catch up to the real world.
He can't be fined by the team for yelling at a coach, toodles. Sorry.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He can't be fined by the team for yelling at a coach, toodles. Sorry.

Maybe not in your fantasy world football but in the REAL NFL he can be. Maybe you should actually read the CBA before spouting off about something you're clueless on.