1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Broaddus DLaw trade scenario

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Whyjerry

Whyjerry Well-Known Member

7,101 Messages
    11,425 Likes Received
    I agree. I think Broaddus is a clown. His predictions and roster ideas are usually moronic.

Rayman70 likes this.
  2. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

16,520 Messages
    14,536 Likes Received
    yup, he, Mickey Spagnola and Colin Cowturd must of been separated at birth.

Whyjerry likes this.
  3. SSoup

SSoup Well-Known Member

801 Messages
    849 Likes Received
    Also: it's dumb to complain about getting a late 1st rounder just because that's what Charlton was. Because Lawrence himself was a 2nd rounder. So, going by this logic, any pick in the 2nd round or higher should yield us another Demarcus Lawrence.

4. SoupcanSam

SoupcanSam Well-Known Member

4,902 Messages
    6,889 Likes Received
    Cmon bro the demand is insane. Dallas has come too far to start doing such transactions imo.

And I'm a tank fan. But I do admire how the cowboys have pulled themselves from cap hell all of these years.

5. marius

marius Active Member

170 Messages
    111 Likes Received
    The cowbows need to do this, why spend a lot of money in 1 player if they can sign 2?, example: trade DLaw for a 1st pick, and sign Trey Flowers DE and Malik Jackson DT, and bingo the defense will be much better,

6. bsbellomy

bsbellomy Well-Known Member

2,605 Messages
    2,481 Likes Received
    I'm not sure Cowboys last DE picked at that spot didn't work out so well

7. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

17,614 Messages
    20,207 Likes Received
    Id rather have DLaw than not.
    I do like Ed Oliver,tho.
    But we've waited for a War Daddy.
    We got one.
    Lets keep him.

8. Cowfan75

Cowfan75 Well-Known Member

3,583 Messages
    4,036 Likes Received
    Assuming he's asking for the moon, I'd be willing to risk the brotherhood since he disappeared for the last half of the season.

9. Idgit

Idgit Fattening up Moderator

58,147 Messages
    59,318 Likes Received
    I absolutely can have it both ways. I love it when woofers ticket pays off. It doesn’t mean I expect all lottery tickets to pay off. Or that the chances of one paying off are better if I buy it again in the same store I bought it last time.

10. Idgit

58,147 Messages
    59,318 Likes Received
    No way of knowing. They’ll sign Lawrence. They won’t sign Suh, regardless. That isn’t in the cards.

11. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

20,382 Messages
    17,103 Likes Received
    Please trade this fool.

Jake likes this.
  12. 817Gill

817Gill Well-Known Member

2,491 Messages
    3,895 Likes Received
    While the trade would be great, I worry the significance it will play in the locker room. Tank is such a huge leader and tone setter. If he’s not on this team next year guys might start to look around wondering who’s next.

13. Idgit

58,147 Messages
    59,318 Likes Received
    Everybody, just hold your water. Everything that’s transpired so far ought to have been expected. They’ll get Tank done eventually and then everybody can complain about market rate for toon DEs and we can move on to worrying about Cooper or Zeke’s extension.

14. Cowboys1fan

Cowboys1fan Well-Known Member

585 Messages
    482 Likes Received
    When I think 20 mil I think Mack, Donald watt that’s pushing 20 sacks a year. D law has only pushed 15 one time in his career. He’s not worth the hype

buybuydandavis and Jake like this.
  15. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

19,293 Messages
    35,956 Likes Received
    D Law is the guy who will be doing Instagram posts telling you how great he is while teams who aren't paying him play in championship games.

16. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

10,880 Messages
    5,836 Likes Received
    I thought he tweeted that he wanted 20 million?!?
    Seemed like we’d do that deal and move on..?
    Is he asking for more than that?
    He wants 22-23 million he’s just silly.

17. Aliencowboy

Aliencowboy Active Member

785 Messages
    176 Likes Received
    I had this in a mock draft a month ago but had dalla getting the Colts 1st and their early 2nd.

18. cowboysooner

cowboysooner Well-Known Member

1,485 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    They only have one more year of Jaylon Smith. They need to sign him now for whatever Mosely gets. Lawrence is a great player but I don’t think allocating $21mm to a defensive end not named Watt, Mack or Miller is smart.

Take what you can get and move on.

19. Hennessy_King

Hennessy_King Well-Known Member

9,080 Messages
    13,161 Likes Received
    Yup sign me up.