Broaddus is such a joke

cowboyec

Reaction score
I like him but I need a filter when Im on the mothership...its camp season....and EVERYONE looks great.

Them

Reaction score
...an ex-scout for the egals at one point...I've never liked him...I even wrote and told him so once after he kept begging on the "Talking Cowboys" show , to get Colin Kaepernick as a b/up QB on the team. Truthfully...I don't want to discuss him further!:thumbdown:

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
There’s a reason he’s an ex-scout. That said, not everyone’s always right and he always admits if he’s wrong, can’t say that about most reporters. He's still interesting to listen to knowing he’s got NFL scout experience

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Can't always be right, lots of fans disliked both of those picks, either one succeeding is a tremendous comeback story and the safe bet has always been against them. He admits when he's wrong after he's been proven wrong and doesn't hold it over them, as his praise in the linked article demonstrates. He admits he wasn't an all star scout and admits there's a reason he's in the radio booth and not a war room anymore. Idk what more people want from the guy.

I think his only "crime" is being in a position where his opinions are highly visible for a cruel, at times insufferable, fan base.

I neither like or dislike the guy but I appreciate the effort he puts forth and would rather have him as my GM than the armchair scouts on forums that whine about him.

kumizi

Reaction score
I have no idea what he said but count me in the camp of people that would still be somewhere between surprised and shocked if either Gregory or Jaylon are good.

I'm tired of hearing the talk. Show me.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Can you name a few people in the entertainment format who are not constantly wrong?

He is paid to bring cowboys news first and predict the future 2nd

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He's taught me so much about the X & O's of the game, and his Draft Show is a blast during the off season. He's not Micky, he always admits he's wrong, as he's done multiple times about Gregory and Jaylon this off season.

His job is to report on the cowboys, that includes opinions. Sometimes they're wrong. Who cares. Are you going to black list Eatman because he's saying Earl Thomas to Cowboys will happen if it doesn't?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love how this guy calls himself a scout. Here is his latest. He was big on telling fans Smith and Gregory were never going to play for the Cowboys. Set aside the scout stuff and listen to what he says. Guy is nearly never right.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/scout-s-notebook-defensive-difference-makers

I've said many times that people should Bet the opposite of what Broaddus says.

He is literally wrong way more often than not.

He said for a full season that Marinelli was going to leave to go to Tampa (the year Marinelli's contract was set to expire). It made no sense because Tampa had just hired a D-Coordinator, but Broaddus just kept repeating it.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
He's taught me so much about the X & O's of the game, and his Draft Show is a blast during the off season. He's not Micky, he always admits he's wrong, as he's done multiple times about Gregory and Jaylon this off season.

His job is to report on the cowboys, that includes opinions. Sometimes they're wrong. Who cares. Are you going to black list Eatman because he's saying Earl Thomas to Cowboys will happen if it doesn't?

The draft show is awesome. It is far better than the actual draft