Twitter: Broaddus: it's Kellen's show

CWR

Reaction score
Broaddus is a Garrett lackey.

If he’s trying to imply Garrett has no input he’s lying.

If Garrett had no input then why even keep him as HC? He’s be neutered at that point.

Worse, if the offense we saw the last few weeks is all Moore, that’s alarming. The play calls against the Jets were decidedly conservative at times.

Broaddus has torn up Garrett and lobbied to get him fired.

Edit: lol I see you've already been told.

Soth

Reaction score
Garrett himself said that the offense was a team effort. I think he said this after the first or second game. He implied Kellen doesn't design the game plan by himself. Garrett has input without a doubt.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we don’t have to ‘deal with it’, we just have fun at your stupidity by bringing it up, LOL

at this point it is purely ‘point and laugh’

We definitely don’t want it to end because then maybe Garrett slurpies will leave once your homie is fired

As long as you’re happy with it, I’m happy with it. I’m very content with my post history, and don’t own any of the silliness other posters try to ascribe to my position.

You’re a forum benchwarmer, dude. But you’re entitled to your opinion just like anyone else.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Moore is calling the plays from the play sheet Garrett approves.. the problem is Garrett's offense.

Broaddus is a fanboy.

Moore will be the scapegoat just watch. Moore is trying to call plays from a crap scheme.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Go back and listen to what Romo said. He wasn’t attacking the offense when he said Garrett’s fingerprints are on the offense. He was crediting the head coach with an offense that was successful, the offense he put up all his stats under. Fans are twisting his comments to demean Garrett. It’s certainly fair to attack the head coach of a struggling team, but that’s not at all what Romo was doing. Listen again.
I took it to mean dated

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go back and listen to what Romo said. He wasn’t attacking the offense when he said Garrett’s fingerprints are on the offense. He was crediting the head coach with an offense that was successful, the offense he put up all his stats under. Fans are twisting his comments to demean Garrett. It’s certainly fair to attack the head coach of a struggling team, but that’s not at all what Romo was doing. Listen again.

That’s what I think he was saying. Not so much a compliment as noting that the offense still had the same roots.

Dre11

Reaction score
Who would you believe? A guy that's out of the circle and no longer indebted to Jones and the Cowboys? Or a guy still getting paychecks signed by the team?

Broaddus needs to answer the question that everyone is asking. If nothing's changed behind the scenes, why has everyone noticed the change in schemes and playcalling? Why does the gameplan from weeks 1-3 look totally different from weeks 4-6?

So what it changed, Kellen changed it. It's a fact it was the plan inn the last game to try and protect Dak from killed pulverized over and over and to protect the defense. Kellen didn't have a 100% Zeke the first two weeks. Kellen said from the beginning they were still going to be who they are with Zeke. If you pay attention you would figure out why the run is back.

Dre11

Reaction score
That’s what I think he was saying. Not so much a compliment as noting that the offense still had the same roots.

Which Kellen said it would from the beginning. These people don't listen, then act surprise when things happen..lol

smitty313

Reaction score
Moore is calling the plays from the play sheet Garrett approves.. the problem is Garrett's offense.

Broaddus is a fanboy.

Moore will be the scapegoat just watch. Moore is trying to call plays from a crap scheme.
And anyone who believes Garrett hasn't pushed his influence on the gameplan can not be taken seriously

Dre11

Reaction score
Dre made excuses for that now he posts this. He also didn't believe BB when he said Romo didn't help Dak his rookie year.

And you're a straight up liar, I never said Romo help Dak, I posted here myself that Dak said Sanchez and Moore were the ones who help him. Matter of fact Broaddus said Romo wasn't around as much. Straight up liar.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which Kellen said it would from the beginning. These people don't listen, then act surprise when things happen..lol

Yeah. I think it’s generally pretty obvious stuff. I’m always surprised at the molehills that get made into mountains. Especially when there are some legitimate mountains to worry about.

Tommy

Reaction score
And anyone who believes Garrett hasn't pushed his influence on the gameplan can not be taken seriously
Your right. Garrett hated scoring 30 points a game.

He’s forcing Moore to call a bunch of dumb plays that don’t work.

Now that CowboysZone has figured it out we need to find a way to tell Jerry. He told Garrett to stay away from the offense so he’s going to be really mad.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now that CowboysZone has figured it out we need to find a way to tell Jerry. He told Garrett to stay away from the offense so he’s going to be really mad.

lol.

Dre11

Reaction score

And anyone who claims Kellen is forced is a fool. They all have input, that's been said from the beginning when he was given the duty. Jerry said it, Kellen said, and so did Garrett.

Dre11

Reaction score
That's my point. The buck stops with him!

The bucks on all of them. They all put it in. And when it goes good, it's all on them.
Except then you'll want to give the credit to one

Dre11

Reaction score

You know how it is, you can't fix stupid...lol