Broaddus like the idea of Golden Tate as a Cowboy

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
GOLDEN TATE'S CALCULATED MARKET VALUE

After applying our Prime % figures into our base calculated value, we're given two values. The average of these values becomes our current calculated market value.

TERMS AVG. SALARY
3 years, $30,662,703
$10,220,901
tenor.gif

EGTuna

Reaction score
Gotta cut Sean Lee first. Not sure they could coexist during TC. Or was it Baldwin that blindsided Lee in 2012?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Not opposed to it but definitely would like the WR spots to be interchangeable, tired of the telegraphing based on who lines up at WR.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Beasley's replacement?

Eagles failed to get him looks and I loved it i would
Rub into my pigeon friends cause they said they had gotten the steal and better part of a mid season trade than ya going for Amari, & to be able to get him and rub even more if we actually get creative how sweet it’ll be lol. Remember watching interviews he says he disliked Dallas for now selecting him. Anyways I’d be all on board.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Would make the passing offense immediately dangerous, but at the cost it won't be worth it. We have other needs and can't invest that much money in the WR position.

Considering the WR availability in Free Agency, we don't need to either

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Beasley's replacement?

At what cost? I see him commanding more money than Beasley and there are only about 3 Beasley's in the NFL who play 75-80% on their snaps in the slot. If we want that, sign Beasley or look at one that plays slot receiver. Not sure what percentage of Tate's plays are from the slot

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'd give him $7m all day and I can't stand him.

Unless the Cowboys drastically change their offense, they need players who can do a lot with minimal opportunities. Tate's YAC ability makes him absolutely perfect for that kind of approach, and he's going to get lots of 1-1 coverage with Cooper and Zeke commanding attention.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles failed to get him looks and I loved it i would
Rub into my pigeon friends cause they said they had gotten the steal and better part of a mid season trade than ya going for Amari, & to be able to get him and rub even more if we actually get creative how sweet it’ll be lol. Remember watching interviews he says he disliked Dallas for now selecting him. Anyways I’d be all on board.
Funny how only one team drafts a guy, but of the 31 remaining teams, Dallas is the one they hate for not selecting them. Moss, Ramsey, Tate. Even Earl Thomas was mad that we didn't trade for him. What about the other 31 teams? :laugh:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Rather see Humphries from Tampa Bay brought in.

He could make some noise in Dallas

I would love to see Humphries but I'm thinking Tate or Randall Cobb is a better fit.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Having Golden Tate and Amari Cooper would give us two of the top 5 WRs in football after the catch.

Combined with a slippery Dak and Zeke who breaks tackles, not any easy day for any defense.!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny how only one team drafts a guy, but of the 31 remaining teams, Dallas is the one they hate for not selecting them. Moss, Ramsey, Tate. Even Earl Thomas was mad that we didn't trade for him. What about the other 31 teams? :laugh:
Shawne Merriman...

Kaiser

Reaction score
It was simply a football play, and I highly doubt Lee has any resentments toward him. Lee has lit others up also. It's just part of the game.

Lee said it was NBD the next day:

“It’s one of those deals. It’s part of the game,” Lee said. “It’s part of football. The NFL will judge whether that’s legal or not. Whatever it is, I’ll deal with it. I’m on to the next game. I’m not worried about it. I’m more worried about how we can be better on defense, how we can improve from the mistakes we made.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/18/sean-lee-calls-golden-tate-block-part-of-football/