Broaddus: McCarthy doesn't "breathe" football 24/7, not a difference maker

MikeB80

Reaction score
He mentions Helman in the video (if you actually.... watch.... it.... and stop worrying about correcting people).

I was just pointing out that is not David Helman in the video because he does not work at the fan.

J-man

Reaction score
I'm not saying I'm a huge MM fan, but I think this is just BB being bitter about losing his gig in GB than anything else.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Just me, but the man is just in his 2nd year. The first was compromised by COVID19 and some are ready to run him out of town. What 9 years with Garrett.......can we at least give MM 2 or 3? Geez..........

Well, I'm on record from day one, I don't like McCarthy, never have. But I do agree with this post, he deserves more of a shot then just the one year. I don't believe he is the guy but Jerry hired him, might as well give him a chance.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He's going to get his chance. The notion that he has to do something this season that hasn't been done in decades - or he's fired - exists only in the minds of fans.

He's got a five year contract and last year was a mess. He's not getting fired after year two, even though I wouldn't have hired him in the first place.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
When you have that much fun at a drunken sleep over party with your boss you get minimum 3 years.