Twitter: Broaddus: MM refused to help KM with postseason offense

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

13,416 Messages
    19,717 Likes Received
    If that was the case he shouldn't have taken the job under those conditions.

tyke1doe likes this.
  2. buddieluver

buddieluver Well-Known Member

615 Messages
    665 Likes Received
    I thought that was one of the reasons MM got in hot water in GB skipping offensive meetings and differing to others.

Floatyworm likes this.
  3. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

24,130 Messages
    22,351 Likes Received
    He's selfish

4. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

13,416 Messages
    19,717 Likes Received
    Bills were #6 in Rushing yards

Zman5 and CowboysFaninHouston like this.
  5. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

18,205 Messages
    15,631 Likes Received
    Buffalo ran the ball 24 times yesterday

CowboysFaninHouston likes this.
  6. JustChip

JustChip Well-Known Member

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    4,407 Messages
    4,047 Likes Received
    Maybe, just maybe because KM wasn’t MM’s choice and he decided to let KM fail. That’s a serious miscalculation of Jerry’s commitment to his pet projects if that’s the case. But, hey, he has $30mm of Jerry’s money regardless.

7. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    36,841 Messages
    65,701 Likes Received
    Even if Booger did order or suggest Moore handle all of the offense, McC should know it is his job to take the sword for his coaching staff, not a good look for any HC to do this.

Couple this with McC's comments about it would be a mistake to fire him and he knows how to win and a sense of paranoia seems to be creeping in. We'll know for sure if he begins to lose weight. That's a sign he doesn't trust the food around his coaches or players.

How many coaches have you even heard use the f word, fire, after the season? This is a really bad look for the entire organization and could it be that he is trying to get fired and take his walk away money? It has not gone well with the local media since he arrived and he seems to be constantly on the defense, which is better than I can say for his team.

I don't think he wanted Moore or Quinn and he's started to realize he's getting surrounded by his replacements.

8. bonafidebanter

bonafidebanter Well-Known Member

708 Messages
    656 Likes Received
    You have to be desperate to become head coach of our team. This is inexcusable. But, we blame the players.

9. Miller

Miller Well-Known Member

9,540 Messages
    10,648 Likes Received
    Right! MM was quoted in that piece about his “bunker” that one thing he’d never do was let someone take away his offense. He did or was forced to do it but either way, not helping shows he is full of it or just left Moore to sink. Neither a good look.

10. MountaineerCowboy

MountaineerCowboy Well-Known Member

13,088 Messages
    25,265 Likes Received
    Josh Allen ran it 11 of those times for 70 yards.

11. JW82

JW82 JJ21

3,951 Messages
    6,755 Likes Received
    Broaddus is talking out of his BroadAss.

12. DOUBLE WING

DOUBLE WING Well-Known Member

5,511 Messages
    5,028 Likes Received
    He also was quoted that he watched every second of every NFL game while he was out of work, and that was a lie. Nothing that comes out of his mouth should be believed.

Miller likes this.
  13. The Natural

The Natural Well-Known Member

12,770 Messages
    14,684 Likes Received
    lmao

14. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

18,205 Messages
    15,631 Likes Received
    Yes. Designed runs. So what

Zman5 likes this.
  15. slick325

slick325 Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    7,416 Messages
    6,461 Likes Received
    Yeah! Kellen Moore may be the next Cowboys HC! Not that we've seen this exact movie before.

Go Cowboys!

16. bonafidebanter

bonafidebanter Well-Known Member

708 Messages
    656 Likes Received
    If so, you're setting yourself up to fail and possibly get fired.

If I were a free agent, I wouldn't consider coming back to this dumpster fire of an organization. I'd leave money on the table to run as fast as I can away from here. IF our FO, HC and OC are this stupid, how in the heck did we win 12 games? I know, I know, "We beat up on sorry teams". More of those "sorry" teams like Denver should have beat us too. It's hard to remain a fan with this much ineptitude happening every year. I'm getting tired.

17. TheMarathonContinues

TheMarathonContinues Well-Known Member

53,675 Messages
    47,675 Likes Received
    Well we know who's ship it is but at the end of the day Mike McCarthy is the head coach of this team. He's embarrassing himself...

18. charron

charron Well-Known Member

9,936 Messages
    10,449 Likes Received
    Good example of why things haven't changed. Either the HC is in control of his staff or he's not and if not then why would you hire that person to be your HC?

Floatyworm and JayFord like this.
  19. JayFord

JayFord Well-Known Member

8,876 Messages
    14,017 Likes Received
    The way I understand it is all on the field things should run through the head coach hes pretty much the highest level of authority the players/other coaches should interact with

20. TheMarathonContinues

TheMarathonContinues Well-Known Member

53,675 Messages
    47,675 Likes Received
    I agree somewhat.....I do agree that Moore was probably thrown on to him. But if MM came to Jerry and said this isn't working and I need to help him out? I can't see it in me that Jerry would say no as thirsty as he is for a championship.